Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have seen some pictures where people with fourth gen ludes take the middle bar out of their front nostrils (the plastic pieces next to the headlights). I was wondering how to do that, because the other day I was in my garage at night and looked outside where my car was parked and the light was shining on it in such a way that you couldn't see the middle parts and it looked extremely nice and clean. Any ideas on how to do this? I will try and find a picture of it so you guys can get a better idea of what I am talking about.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Yeah so that car doesn't look very good but I swear it looks nice...this is just a bad picture.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
at a certain angle, it'd be nice...you can get a spare one from ebay and test out how you can cut out the middle bar...it's not that expensive and i'd say it's a DIY job...

·
Registered
131 Posts
What kind of front lip is that? To clear out the middle piece, you can use a dremel and cut out the middle piece and fill it in with bondo on the sides so its clean looking.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
AznLuder704 said:
What kind of front lip is that? To clear out the middle piece, you can use a dremel and cut out the middle piece and fill it in with bondo on the sides so its clean looking.
the blue one has an erebuni lip kit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts