Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wat r the advantages and disadvantages of molding my ww aggressor II kit to my prelude...can i mold all the parts including the sides, rear, and front??...if its all good than i am thinkin about havein it done when i get my new kit on hopefully in the next couple of days!

thanx
lata

·
Registered
264 Posts
you could mold the complete kit to the car. advantage, depending on the kits, looks good, good for show cars. disadvantages, can't take off, cant get to anything behind the front bumper, like if you want to replace the headlights or something. and if you hit a dip or someone taps your car and cracks the kit, gonna be alot of money to repair. so as you can see i found more disadvantages than advantages, thats why i didnt do it to my car. especially since mines a daily driver. maybe when i get money for a show car i'll do that.
-brian

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
if ur car is solely for show and u dont go driving it around and stuff then go for it...but if thats not the case i wouldnt get it molded...what if u wanted to change it or something?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for all the replies

yea my car is a daily driver...so should i not even get the ww rs sides and perhaps the rears lip (keep in mind the ww rears are jus a lip that becomes an addition to the stock bumper) molded??

i don't plan on molding my front because i plan on getting the ww rs front lip put on my stock bumper soon whenever i get the money ,so that i have the option of changeing the aggressor II front and rs lip whenever i feel like a change since they both use the same sides and rear

thanx
lata

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
DON"T mold it in to the body. The body kit will flex and crack what ever you use to mold it into the body with. Even if you fiberglass it, it will some day show its age, and that really kills the pimp factor

·
Registered
264 Posts
koreanmafia said:
thanx for all the replies

yea my car is a daily driver...so should i not even get the ww rs sides and perhaps the rears lip (keep in mind the ww rears are jus a lip that becomes an addition to the stock bumper) molded??

i don't plan on molding my front because i plan on getting the ww rs front lip put on my stock bumper soon whenever i get the money ,so that i have the option of changeing the aggressor II front and rs lip whenever i feel like a change since they both use the same sides and rear

thanx
lata
yeah i wouldnt recommend you mold it in if your a daily driver, to much stress on the molded lines when driving fast and that flexing the bumper.
-brian

·
Registered
91 Posts
I would definately not mold it, as far as quality wise.. but also what if you changed your mind? You may like it now but you wont always want it on your ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts