Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have '92 Civic. Took off the factory steering wheel with airbag inside of it. A Honda Shop around here told me I couldnt put a Momo wheel on? Is that true? If it is is there anything else I can do for a steering wheel? Thanks

·
Registered
432 Posts
bullshit! Momo, Isotta, Sparco... and plenty others all work. I can get all the steering wheels you want (if you haven't bought one yet). YOu would just need a hub adapter for your civic. Man, that guy's a freak. I can get you one for $54.

THat's like saying racing seats won't fit in your car. Don't listen to him anymore, if you have any questions from now on, you can email me!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
yeah thats pretty bs:) i have momo tornado in my civic and last time i check it fits :) they mite try to say that it wouldnt be technicaly legal :) but itll fit , trust me :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Um I know for a fact that a Momo steering wheel with hub with work on the 5th Generation Honda Civic. How do I know this? I installed my buddies Momo steering wheel on his 1993 Honda Civic Si Coupe.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yeah, screw legal at this point. I just read a post where someone flamed steering wheels because they were Illegal!!! Whatever, half the $h!t on my car is illegal... what's a little steering wheel!?

·
Registered
160 Posts
RedEG6CX: Here's a picture of my buddies interior after I reinstalled all of it inclouding his Momo steering wheel. As you can see this is a 1993 Honda Civic Si Coupe (Auto), and we had no trouble installing the Momo steering wheel. However I still think he should have went with a black interior, and white accents. There's just a little too much white going on in that car (exterior is Championship White).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts