Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
remind me not to go to sand people country, they have too many sick and crazy driver in the middle of the public traffic! Thank god I am not bothering to go there. :p

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Yea.. tis' funny shit.. but that video is a repost from not TOO long ago..

But, it was nice to see this one again, I was just about to run a search on it, because I love to see stupid asses like that.. :clap

*NOW, on to playing GT4 until my heels are blistered.. :lol

·
Registered
409 Posts
94Hondahatch said:
remind me not to go to sand people country, they have too many sick and crazy driver in the middle of the public traffic! Thank god I am not bothering to go there. :p

:fu

·
Banned
240 Posts
Thats the thing, they doooo have loads of cash... haha they get camrys so when they smash em up they just pick up another one from the dealership... i wish i could do the same, haha...

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
did you guys just saw that there was the new accords in that video...i usually thought that they were old model cars insane...and they do this for fun...

·
Registered
783 Posts
FutureFbodyOwne said:
They are all dumb asses over there. Lets just nuke the whole middle east and it will solve all the problems over there.
You know what, they probably think the same for us in the Americas... just look at all the rice we have over here... spending all that cash on those "civics".

They use new accords and camrys to bash around!

·
Registered
177 Posts
yeah stop calling them sand people, sand niggas, dune coons, or camel jockies that not cool. LOL :p

·
Registered
409 Posts
FutureFbodyOwne said:
They are all dumb asses over there. Lets just nuke the whole middle east and it will solve all the problems over there.

you are probably the most IGNORANT s.o.b. on here, learn to respect people u stupid moron! man you guys are a disgrace to SHO :fu :fu

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
:lol @ NegroDamus.. :lol

NICE pic mang :btu :bounce DEFINATELY some funny shit, I almost shit myself when I Saw that.... :hehe

1 - 20 of 42 Posts