Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up man, here ma question
I have a fully built LSVTEC turbo DA9, my motor mounts are pretty much broken so i need to upgrade. for the people using the HASPORT and Innovative motor mounts how does your car feel ? does it vibrate allot ? I remember my little brother had a 1 innovative motor mount on his B20V EG and his car vibrated allot. Are there any other alternatives ? or any way to avoid vibration? would a engine damper help at all ? this is my daily driver. I now if i but the OEM ones they will end up braking sooner or later.

Has anyone ever tried the DIY method for poly urathane mounts ?

Would Poly inserts be good ?

· Registered
2,806 Posts
I have the energy suspensions mount inserts for the motor mounts and torque dampeners and mine vibrates a good bit, even more so when the AC is on.

· Registered
2 Posts
ive got innovatives and i got a good vibration in my DA as well and ive got a ballless torqueless b20 low comp. build without the turbo, so expect some vibration with solid mounts but expect to rip through stock mounts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.