Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
13,201 Posts
ronn said:
when a thread has been moved, what does that mean?
Meaning it was moved to the proper forum to where it belongs. You're probably talking about your thread concerning 18" rims and the off-set? It was moved the Exterior Detailing Forum. There you might get some more help since it pertains to your thread a little better.

Jason

· Registered
2,575 Posts
Moving your thread to the correct forum will get better replys by people who have experience on that subject.

The purpose of moving the thread is to better help you on that subject.

:)

· Registered
324 Posts
yes, they are moved into forums where you will get more feedback pertaining to that subject. However the mod here has a tendency to move EVERYTHING. This integra forum has 7 yes 7 moved threads and 1 closed thread. Not one of the other forums has any and rarely ever do. Some should definitely be moved but some should remain, it all depends on the power trip.;)

· Registered
13,201 Posts
kilabeez said:
yes, they are moved into forums where you will get more feedback pertaining to that subject. However the mod here has a tendency to move EVERYTHING. This integra forum has 7 yes 7 moved threads and 1 closed thread. Not one of the other forums has any and rarely ever do. Some should definitely be moved but some should remain, it all depends on the power trip.;)

Dude, you have a real problem with Integra mods don't ya? Did you check out your thread in OT? I think you need to calm down and chill, you're making a bid deal over nothing.

Overthrowing a Moderator

Jason

· Registered
113 Posts
kilabeez, you want some cheese with that whine?

seriously kid, you're nothing short of a nuisance...no one pays attention to you and no one will want to follow your cult of anti-integra forum, with the obvious fact that you post here just to complain, bitch, and rant about a flaw....

you remind me of groovemaster with your net picking about stupid technical shit....i mean up until your post, the person who questioned where is post went, was satisified, and the reason why it was moved was to get better replies...

but i don't think your peanut of a brain would get that...

you're the same person that posts questions in the prelude forum regarding issues about your integra...

lol @ the hypocrism

stfu

· Banned
2,834 Posts
Originally posted by kilabeez i didn't mind until 1greyteg, added his own words to my posts. that's a little out of line. o well [EDIT]silly me.[EDIT]
No foul language please!

Once again you Prove that you MUST be Edited or Modded...

You have a problem with the way we run things here then stay out.

You want to Complain every chance you get, then think twice and quit whining and showing your immaturity.

Seems like there are quite a few members here that Do Not want to hear your plight Any More...

Follow the rules and things will be fine, your posting is a prime example of you taking someone elses post OT just to try to argue and prove YOUR Point!

Move On, This is Over.

Consider this your warning for the Integra and Type-R forums. Continue on this path and you will be banned from the aforementioned forums, or this Entire site.

BTW, you'll get NO Sympathy from Other mods in Other forums Or the Administration.

A.

· Banned
2,834 Posts
Originally posted by rockwell kilabeez, you want some cheese with that whine?

seriously kid, you're nothing short of a nuisance...no one pays attention to you and no one will want to follow your cult of anti-integra forum, with the obvious fact that you post here just to complain, bitch, and rant about a flaw....

you remind me of groovemaster with your net picking about stupid technical shit....i mean up until your post, the person who questioned where is post went, was satisified, and the reason why it was moved was to get better replies...

but i don't think your peanut of a brain would get that...

you're the same person that posts questions in the prelude forum regarding issues about your integra...

lol @ the hypocrism

stfu
And just guess where GrooveMaster is Now??? NOT HERE ANYMORE...Hint, Hint, Hint!!!

Since the origional posters topic has been answered AND that Kilabeez just had to open his mouth ONE MORE TIME to Again COMPLAIN, this is Closed...

Good luck ronn, we will help you in any way we can, sometimes moving your posts will actually help you.

A.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.