Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do these work well ? i heard the apexi is good ? i have a b5 bomber obx muffler does anyone have an obx silencer and does it work well ? what about the other brands can they work on other mufflers ?

·
Registered
390 Posts
yea i got that n it works well. it gives me a nice deep sound to it not the shitty bee buzzying sound. the only sorry thing that i dont like bout my obx is that i cant take out the silencer. a small part of it is welded into it.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
AutoCivic said:
yea i got that n it works well. it gives me a nice deep sound to it not the shitty bee buzzying sound. the only sorry thing that i dont like bout my obx is that i cant take out the silencer. a small part of it is welded into it.
how does it sound without the silencer in? is it mad loud and annoying?
i got my cat back comin in a few days...
also ur silencer is welded in? i htough it was removable from the little nuts?

laters

·
Registered
390 Posts
thatz wat i though too but a small part of it is welded onto it. i guess i can chip it off n take off the silencer but i dont know if i wanna do that. it might make it toooo loud.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
AutoCivic said:
thatz wat i though too but a small part of it is welded onto it. i guess i can chip it off n take off the silencer but i dont know if i wanna do that. it might make it toooo loud.
i figured out the welded nut is supposed to stay on the silencer...u would unscrew the allen bolt thats on the other side of the tip/nut...and when thats out u just slide the silencer out. i had the silencer in for about 30 mins be4 i took that junk off....i like the loudness, and it makes my turbo spool up faster..heheh...

laters

·
Registered
390 Posts
i took off the bolt n that shit still wont come out. i guess i got a jacked up one. im surprised never thought OBX would b like that. jk even though itz there it dont really bother me much

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
it might take some wiggling and shifting back and forth..cause it doens't slide out as easy as it sounds...its a tight fit.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
mclean987 said:
dude do you still have headers ? i would like to but i live in florida but will pay !
hey man i tried to PM u but ur box is full...anyway i still got it so hit me up if u want it. [email protected]

or PM me.

laters

1 - 9 of 9 Posts