Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a magnaflow oval body muffler for my 92-95 EJ1. The thing is, I don't know what size body is right for my car because on the magnaflow website...they show different types of oval bodies.

3 1/2"x7" Oval
4"x9" Oval
5"x8" Oval
5"x11" Oval

I'm looking to buy the muffler online because some sites offer free shipping..and they're also cheaper than local shops. I just need the right size muffler for my car.

I'm also attaching the muffler to a greddy trust cat-back that has the muffler cut off. I got the cat-back for free.

My budget with installation is about $120.

If there's any recommendations on other types of mufflers, I'm going for something stock looking but with performance gains (I'm trying to minimize attention to my car from pigs as much as possible). With that said, I thank any input I recieve.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
go out to your car and measure the stock mufller and order the magnaflow muffler that has the closest dimensions to your stock muffler.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
greddy got some stock lookin mufflers go give those alook.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
5x8 should be a decent fit

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well..i ono what size i got..but i just got everything installed...

it sounds flippin nice...and when my cousin drove it around...its actually quieter outside than inside the car. Not only that but it has a stock look to it...which i love very much cuz pigs can hardly notice.

but yeah...can someone close/delete this thread?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts