Anyone have one? How much of a kick can it give the VTEC? lol

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
are you fucking serious?

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
why is it that the only delsol members that seem to post here have ricetacular pieces of shit that ask dumb questions?

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
...you must not be able to afford one...
:lmao :lol :lol2

I don't have enough money to buy a piece of shit chip?

I have 2 cars, both of which are newer than your piece of shit rice mobile.

But i guess dropping 25k at age 19 when i made half as much as i do now doesn't mean anything

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
look at you talking like you make alot of money...you dont make over 50K a year...

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
look at you talking like you make alot of money...you dont make over 50K a year...
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao actually, yes i do make over 50k a year. I'm a computer programmer. I make a lot of money.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
:lol

so the only people that can afford a "mugen" chip are people that make over $50k a year?
yeah, you didnt know that? They have a subscription if you buy one. you have to pay 50k+ every year

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
no. i never said that...i can afford one and i dont make 50K...my dad's a computer programmer for microsoft...i know the salaries programmers make...if youre good...if you were you wouldnt be waisting your time on 2 hondas.....
:lmao so because i make a lot of money, it means i should sell my first and second cars? My civic is my daily, and my RSX is driven by my girlfriend as her daily. Why waste money on paying for more cars? I'm getting an M3 when the DC5 is paid off. Why not get it now? Because i like spending $100-$200 on a meal multiple times a week.

And Microsoft programmers don't make that much money. Microsoft is a big corporation, which means they have a lot more operating expenses and shit to pay. I work for a small company, who get 60k+ deals every week, and as their lead programmer, i make a shit ton of money.

But i guess since your dad works for Microsoft, then you know what every other company pays their employees.. My bad.

Hmm.. what was the last mod i did on my civic? I think it was the new front end i put on 2 years ago. What was the last mod i did to the RSX-S? cross drilled and slotted rotors. What relevance does this have to how much money i make? :confused

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Anyone have one? How much of a kick can it give the VTEC?
It's VTEC, it will never kick that hard. If you want a kick, put in a turbo.

Just because it's a Mugen chip too doesn't mean its any better than any other reputable aftermarket chip for your ECU. If you wanna chip your ECU, do some homework, and find something that will work well for your setup for a reasonable amount of cash. Don't be an idiot and pay out the ass for a name that does not mean shit.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
It's VTEC, it will never kick that hard. If you want a kick, put in a turbo.

Just because it's a Mugen chip too doesn't mean its any better than any other reputable aftermarket chip for your ECU. If you wanna chip your ECU, do some homework, and find something that will work well for your setup for a reasonable amount of cash. Don't be an idiot and pay out the ass for a name that does not mean shit.
K series vtec is pretty badass. its very noticable. more so than any other honda engine ive ever experienced.. D, B, H..

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
K series vtec is pretty badass. its very noticable. more so than any other honda engine ive ever experienced.. D, B, H..
I agree, but its still nothing like most people think its going to be. Most people on here think VTEC is the coolest thing ever or makes you faster than everything else on the road, and it def. does not.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
I agree, but its still nothing like most people think its going to be. Most people on here think VTEC is the coolest thing ever or makes you faster than everything else on the road, and it def. does not.
nope. people think vtec is going to make them break their tires loose like its nitrous :lmao If they would realize what its purpose is, they wouldn't be so obsessed with it, as it shouldn't be a noticeable change, rather a smooth transition as the cam profile changes.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
I dont know what a Mugen chip is but Calbee chips are ftw.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
i think with the mugen chip you can map it so vtec engages at 2k rpm. that would make vtec insane
:lmao hells yeah. boggy vtak FTW

1 - 20 of 68 Posts