Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is a good place to get this from... a replica mugen lip abs material..... also the side skirts too....the local place i get my kits and stuff from doesn't carry it... i've seen them on ebay but i want a trusted website instead....

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dug said:
absdynamics.com is where most shops get them from...
way over priced...

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
I think I'd go w/ the aforementioned eBay. Just give a peek at their feedback before you bid. :p Maybe drop them an email w/ your concerns to make your bid conditional based upon your expectations of their product's quality.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zer0_2_6ixty said:
www.jdmshit.com <- hands down the best place to get ABS plastic lips,carbon fiber products,motors,JDM parts,etc. fast shipping and great prices!:D
90 bucks shipped! best price ever.... now how reliable is a website with the word "shit" in it?

dope

real cf mirrors for 150 bucks?

·
Registered
377 Posts
there should be even better prices out there, b/c a shop here is selling it for 100 bucks canadian.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
LoL did you guys not see my post. I got a front mugen lip and a rear type-r lip for 120$ shipped. Thats a ten times better deal than anything else you guys have posted. Not trying to be a jerk i'm just telling this guy that he can get a good deal from them.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I got mine from my local shop for $108. Polyurethane, same stuff my old OEM lip was made out of.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VtecAddict said:
LoL did you guys not see my post. I got a front mugen lip and a rear type-r lip for 120$ shipped. Thats a ten times better deal than anything else you guys have posted. Not trying to be a jerk i'm just telling this guy that he can get a good deal from them.
I don't need a rear lip.. i'm keeping my bc rear and adding mugen sides and mugen front... when you recieve it in the mail pm me.... btw do they have a side skirt front lip combo?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
desikoncepts said:
I don't need a rear lip.. i'm keeping my bc rear and adding mugen sides and mugen front... when you recieve it in the mail pm me.... btw do they have a side skirt front lip combo?
that's gonna look horrible
the rear bumper is gonna be lower the side and rear
a former member had a similar set-up and it looked like crap

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the RAN said:
that's gonna look horrible
the rear bumper is gonna be lower the side and rear
a former member had a similar set-up and it looked like crap
really? got pics?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
desikoncepts said:
really? got pics?
I only save pics of cars that appeal to my eye
this thing was.........I can't even think of a word
it had a Greedy front lip, stockish sides, BC rear bumper and a touring wing
it pains my eyes just to think about it

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the RAN said:
I only save pics of cars that appeal to my eye
this thing was.........I can't even think of a word
it had a Greedy front lip, stockish sides, BC rear bumper and a touring wing
it pains my eyes just to think about it
wow... I thought the mugen lip was pretty low.... guess not... I might just go ahead and get the buddy club front in urethane and mugen sides......... I'm not taking off my rear bc... I love it too much..........

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I just sent my money today, i'll let you know how it turns out. Give them a call they are real nice, and i bought my exhaust off gbc(different company though). You really dont deal w/GBC, you just contact the company that is listing, kinda cool.

As for the side skirts and mugen lip that desikconcepts wanted, you can buy just the front lip from them for 49.95+shipping. Or if i were you i'd call them up and ask them if they can hook you up with side skirts and free shipping. Just be like give me free shipping on the sideskirts because it's basically the same thing as buying a rear lip.

But yeah if you get mugen sides and front then that BC rear prolly wont look to great.

·
Registered
132 Posts
cool! keep up posted mang... If your id name is listed at the bottom of that group buy list, does it mean your signing to a contract saying that you will pay the seller? kinda like ebay i guess??? The guy that started this thread should really go check it out.. it's the best deal i've ever seen. Some of the people on ebay will sell a lip for 40+ dollars plus another 40+ for shipping! put in a few more bucks and you'll get a rear lip =)

·
Registered
205 Posts
desikoncepts said:
90 bucks shipped! best price ever.... now how reliable is a website with the word "shit" in it?

dope

real cf mirrors for 150 bucks?

very reliable,they are a site sponsor form anoth er forum,their products are so good that they usually sold out of carbon fiber duckbills and carbon fiber lips,very fast shipping too. i bought my mugen lip at the NOPI ATL show for $49 from the island motorsports booth,you can try them at www.islandmotorsports.com :D

EDIT: the mugen front lip hangs down as far as the stock sideskirts.

·
Registered
38 Posts
why are you taking off your kit? well anyways the lowest lip i know of is the greddy lip. not sure how the setup is gonna look with the rear hanging 3-4 inchs lower then the side skirts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts