Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to let youguys know that i put mugen mf8 rims on last night and took it for a test spinand all i can say wow, when i first got them i weighed them they came in at 11pounds at 16 inches not to bad, anyways everything is better but the most noticable difference is that the car is so much easier to drivedont have to turn the steering wheel as much, another thing is braking has improved dramatically, acceleration is a bit more noticable and handling is very firm and smooth, i had falken azenis mounted at all 4 corners, now the only downside is the price for these things, they are buy no means cheap and some people say im crazy for buy mugen rims when i could have bought rota but i wanted to treat my self, i would be happy to send pictures to someone so they can put them up on here for all to see, they are the bronze mf8 on a black gsr.

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
blueSI said:
just wanted to let youguys know that i put mugen mf8 rims on last night and took it for a test spinand all i can say wow, when i first got them i weighed them they came in at 11pounds at 16 inches not to bad, anyways everything is better but the most noticable difference is that the car is so much easier to drivedont have to turn the steering wheel as much, another thing is braking has improved dramatically, acceleration is a bit more noticable and handling is very firm and smooth, i had falken azenis mounted at all 4 corners, now the only downside is the price for these things, they are buy no means cheap and some people say im crazy for buy mugen rims when i could have bought rota but i wanted to treat my self, i would be happy to send pictures to someone so they can put them up on here for all to see, they are the bronze mf8 on a black gsr.
Sweet dude, I guess you can say you're living my dream... since I have the Rota copies of your wheels, which are a good 4lbs heavier. :(

About the Azenis tires... they are some of the cheapest sport tires you can get, so I dunno what you mean about price. Anyway you just bought expensive wheels, put some decent rubber on them at least. And while Azenis are good tires, they have plenty of negatives - wet performance, WEIGHT, treadwear....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts