Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Mugen Rear Strut bar, on an 88si?

2K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  ivanED9 
CRXtc said:
yes you can get more JDM then a B16a....how bout a CRX imported from japan? or how about a skyline? or how about a Lancer Evolution VII?....hahahah
well excuuuuuuse me haha that would be nice to import a skyline one day i tell myself every day one day i will have a skyline. and i will be more jdm than anyone muhahahahahahaha

sounds like a good deal dont forget about all them taxes u get to pay and u pay by teh size of ur car for a parking space and parking is a must if u want a car must ahave a place to park to get a car and getting ur Ls isnt easy i heard either. have fun man get me a ef9 please:D

DAFeLUNG said:
trust me, theres a big difference between a 30 dollar strut bar and a mugen. Even some of the 100 dollar ones out there are pieces of shiet. The DC one for example. Anytime you can make a strut bar bend just by leaning on it...its not giving you the most structural rigidity. The mugen on the other hand, i put nearly all my body weight on that (massive 165 pds of muscle !:D ) and i didn't feel it budge
well considering its mugen it better be good. its mugen for god sakes mugen is good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.