Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Ok, you are right, there are differences between the cheapies and the Mugen. I only used it for illustration. I would look into the Neuspeed strut tower bar. I personally like the design of this bar better than the 'single' bar and adjustable alternatives out there.

Chris

after i get strut bars, i wanna get a bigger front sway bar, and then a a much bigger rear sway bar to get rid of any understeer i might get. But, i heard if you have a sway bar in the rear thats too stiff, you might have the inside tire lifting up during hard cornering

GO with the Neuspeed bars....they look awesome, and are cheaper too.

I have both upper front and rear bars, now all I need are the bottoms and eibach springs with KYB AGX shocks, and camber...then I'll be ROLLIN!!!

JesseCrx

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Yea, Neuspeed makes good stuff. I have their sway bars, and it improved handling a bunch. Heh, there is a Skyline at my local shop and I go there like every day for to jack off :p

first thing i really need to do is get new tires. Thats the one thing thats really holding me back right now. And i'm thinking about getting the H&R 25mm wheel spacers to give the car a "wider stance"

i wanna keep my stock rims though. I wanna keep that stock "sleeper" look. There are only two companies that i know of that make 195.55.14 tires for the street (not slicks, or competition tires). Dunlop and Toyo. I can't find of any place that sells the toyos though

RaceInspired said:

Kumho ECSTA Supra 712's : $51 a piece and worth every penny.
Kumho is the best

Hehehe... I remember when I used to be RaceInspired... anyhow, I cancelled the order on that Mugen Bullshit... and ordered some Neuspeed Strut Bars and well... I like em :p

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.