Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
a 93 mustang 5.0 is good for mid 13 second time slips, Well atleast one on good condition. I will have to say you guys are wrong. Well your wrong if your saying a b18c will run high 13's to low 14's then obviously the mustang will win. I had a 92 5.0 convertable and was running 13.1's with bfg's and h pipe with flowmasters so it was basically stock. My uncle is running 12.01 with the gt40 setup and some traction mods, exhaust, anda little weight savings.
you fail with your obvious bullshit

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
My dad owned a msutang. he dragged it.

He isnt a shitty driver either, and always had good tires and a good clutch. he never broke into the 13s and his car was fully stocky except for igniton and exhaust. stock manifolds. he never went for power, jsut sound and appearance.

you are fucking dumb if you think a stock foxbody hits 13.1

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Well than you DAD is a more sorry excuse than you then. To make it easy for you and anyone else who wants to know that your full of it. Check out car and driver 1993 mustang review they ran a 13.5 in a 1/4mile and of course that was stock. I ran 13.1s with bfg kdws and h pipe/flowmaster,k&n intake, so yeh basically stock. That sucks, your father had a piece of shit if he could barely get into the 13's with a stang. Wow 14 seconds fox body stangs. I guess thats why your such a loser, The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

And you say he tracked a car that "he never went for power, just sound and appearance? That shows how stupid he is right there.

Just shut the fuc up already YOU LOSER!!!
first my motehr, now my father.

seriously, I now think its worthwhile to get your IP fomr the moderators, track you down, and leave you bloody in an alley.

stop fucking posting.

read these posts, hell read the mustang forums. people are lucky to hit 14s on stock cars.

foxbodies have POTENTIAL. in stock they suck.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
lol

people go online for drag times and some really good drivers can shave .2 off that.

it happens

but a mustang forum is usually, well, proud of themselves. and if THEY are saying thye got such and such time, its no way that VW ****** got 13.1 with an X pipe (scrub)

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
You don't know anything about his forum name- as thats not his original tag lol

Matt- like you could get someones address through an IP address. - give me a break. :lmao

Foxies aren't fast until you get them breather mods as everyone has said. Theres a great misconception with you guys here- stock- almost stock- like stock-

Either its STOCK or not. period. running no belts and changing anything about it negates the "stock" tagging. Your bypassing part of the stock setup- removing seats also removes the car from a "stock" condition.

Heres a good compilation of various stock drag times.
http://www.exoticcarsite.com/0-60-quarter-mile-times.htm
I have yours :ninja

actually it is possible if they have a static IP. a bit harder to do with dynamic addressing, but you can pinpoint the city they are in through the servers and gateway IPs.

how hard will it be to find a VW thats slammed a whopping half an inch and a red box that looks stock?

he gave us such a nice view of teh street and other houses, so landmarks are going to be fairly easy

lets get this cunt :bomb

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
following the factory rating, my dads mustang lost 27 through the stock drivetrain and stock wheels

probably lost more if the car made more then factory power

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
dont know why you keep saying you want dick in your ass, but okay :confused

the world hates you

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Im Matt Liston and I approve Marq's messages.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
:ninja

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.