Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
a 93 mustang 5.0 is good for mid 13 second time slips, Well atleast one on good condition. I will have to say you guys are wrong.
and i will have to say you're an idiot
a stock fox body is in the 14's dipshit
"Ferrari, Fiat, Ford" 0-60 and 1/4 mile times for Factory Stock Vehicles
1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 6.2 14.8
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 5.9 14.5

What are the 1/4 mile times for a stock 5.0 225hp - Ford Mustang Forums

Depending on track conditions and the weather.I know
depending on your driving ablity in the 1/4 mile I know
you should be able to muster 14.5-14.9 on DR's.With
a pair of great slicks you should be able to run a
14.2-14.5 if you get good launches.Your 0-60 rate should
be 6.0-6.1 Stalkerstang is correct on that.Good Luck
at the track.All I can tell you is pratice and pratice some
more because awesome E.T.'s don't come over night.
now shut the fuck up before you try and call people out

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
I think my integra does a 14.3 or some shit stock
but I don't really care, I was never one for staight lines
Honda's weren't really made for that anyways
they were made for fuel economy with a little bite
I spent most of my money on suspension, but I'm selling it and getting a new car this summer and probly a bike as well
stock teggy with b18b would be lucky to high a high 15. a gsr would be lucky to hit a 15.4

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
prove me wrong then. If i fail with my bullshit, It shouldnt be hard to prove me wrong right? Mattliston you are a fake!!! You know nothing if you are arguing with me on this one. How many of you guys actually own a b18c and tracked it??? Or is this all he said she said??? Go search dragtimes.com or something.
you're an idiot why are you here? .....i just proved you wrong now stfu.....stock fox body's are a high 14 on average and mid 14 in stock form with a nice driver.....now if you put breathers on them and a different fd with some nice tires you can shave almost 2 seconds off the car without dipping into the motor. and nobody here would have a b18c because it's a japanese motor only .....and b18c came in the sir-g and the jdm itr....we have b18c1's and b18c5's here...not gtfo dipshit

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
You guys all proved me right, You dont know anything about cars. One guy is saying his father ran a high 13 with his stang, Then post a link to a website saying they were only good for 16.1's.

Then one guy say that his stock integra runs 14.1's (which is total bullshit). If you dont know something as simple as what a mustang is capable of in a 1/4 mile you shouldnt be around cars. Seriously!!! You guys are jokes and if the mods dont like it delete me because Me being on a car forum with no knowledge what so ever, I dont even need to waste my time. Oh yeah and all you who said something to me can suck my dick "darkness". Wow what a unique name for a black guy. And mattliston im sure if i was to ever see you, You wouldnt do anything anyway. So stop acting like your tough, You are an E-thug and thats it. A worthless piece of shit like your poor sorry father and that slut mother of yours.
13's is possible with a stang with a perfect launch on some nice tires retard.....you said stock car dipshit...i like how you call people ethugs for proving you wrong and your repsonse to them proving you wrong is to admit you know nothing and you're talking out of your ass.....while attempting to seem cool by making fun of people because you know nothing.

we get it......you're ashamed that your father raped your sister and that's how you came to be born but it's not our fault the hills have eyes is your family story....don't take it out on us

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
I know what a b18c is dick. So now your telling me nobody here is running jdm motors??? I seen plenty of b18c engines in civics, I even priced one today for a possible swap. You guys are sorry!!!
90% of us don't need a b18c motors because they are illegal and you can get usdm motors dirt cheap retard.....i'm glad you "SEEN" plenty of b18c engine civics. i "have seen" plenty of b18b's spank b18 vtec motors with simple cam upgrades....we realize vtec is overrated. if only they had funding for schools so dumb ******** like yourself would realize that grammar > overrated jdm swaps....

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
That has to be the most stupid shit i ever heard, If the moderator has no knowledge i feel sorry for the people who look at this site for help. Darkness your sad, You should go buy a cadillac since naturally you should know more about them then hondas. Well Hopefully.
you're sad or you are sad. instead of me buying a caddy (which i hate) why don't you go buy "hooked on phonics" so you can seem a little less inbred

show me what was wrong with what i said about the cars instead of relying on pointless insults because you know nothing.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Im glad that the only way a mod can prove anything is due to grammer:clappy
Now back to the cars that you know nothing about. Do you even know the difference between a b18c and a b18b?? I mean since you have all those post i hope you learned something. You say i know nothing but you still havent proved me wrong. Also i am not a ******* i am from NYC and puerto rican, Just never seen a good "black mechanic" or a "black" racecar driver But anyway atleast you know your grammer. They even have saying's like "****** rig it" i guess that came from people like you, Who have no real knowledge about cars and join the forums just so they can try to be cool. You even quoted something from a movie, What a loser. You should stop wasting all your time on the forums and get a girl.
1. I can prove you wrong with "grammar"
2. i can prove you wrong with math....
- a fox body weighs on average around 3000 lbs.....according to sae net hp. it makes a little over 200 fly wheel hp which is well under 200 whp..... so you have a 3000 lbs car making 175 whp factory and about 190 whp for the cobra of the year you mentioned.....no way in hell a 3000lb car with factory long fd and that little hp is doing anything impressive stock

3. i'm glad you're a rican....that means you simply stole your car as opposed to buying it

4. yes i can tell you something about a b18b vs a b18c.....if you could read a fucking dyno graph you would see that a usdm b18c1 makes only 143 whp and a jdm b18c sir-g spec makes roughly 150 whp......what do you think a a b18b will make with a cam upgrade and an intake with a street tune?.....i'll give you a hint.....about 148 whp.... so what does that mean...vtec is overrated trash that has nothing to do with peak hp....vtec motors are faster than non vtec motors because they run more aggressive trannies you fucking immigrant drug dealing car thief who gets his automotive knowledge from beating off to paul walker's led food in fnf....why do you think a 140 hp b18b is faster than a b16 in the 1/4 mile when using the same tranny?

5. i do have a gf....she is in my avatar.....see i have these little things called proof and facts to back up what i say....see how i used math and data to prove your wannabe ass wrong about your tiny amount of would-be fnf knowledge......and i have an actual picture of said gf?

6. what are you gonna do next homeboy? steal another car and grab a bunch of your ****-rican *** boyfriends you circle jerk with and roll down here to come play tough guy?

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Well than you DAD is a more sorry excuse than you then. To make it easy for you and anyone else who wants to know that your full of it. Check out car and driver 1993 mustang review they ran a 13.5 in a 1/4mile and of course that was stock. I ran 13.1s with bfg kdws and h pipe/flowmaster,k&n intake, so yeh basically stock. That sucks, your father had a piece of shit if he could barely get into the 13's with a stang. Wow 14 seconds fox body stangs. I guess thats why your such a loser, The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

And you say he tracked a car that "he never went for power, just sound and appearance? That shows how stupid he is right there.

Just shut the fuc up already YOU LOSER!!!
why don't you post the article for us to read.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
You guys all proved me right, You dont know anything about cars. One guy is saying his father ran a high 13 with his stang, Then post a link to a website saying they were only good for 16.1's.
you saw 16.1's because you looked at the ford focus time :lmao
they all said mid-high 14's with the occasional low 14
and i still don't see a stock stang from caranddriver running mid 13's

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
I think the mustang has alittle more than 175 to the wheels and they had alot of torque and I stated that it was a stock rebuilt motor all the motor had was a mild b cam which with stock heads would probably rob hp not give you any all I know is this is getting way out of hand. I have seen a bone stock fox body run 14.0 on street tires but that was a perfect light and it didn't spin at all so 14-14.5 is probably about right for a bone stock with smog pump and the old crap street tires they put on them back in the day. Until you guys can get them out on the track and prove it in a real life situation it should probably just be left alone.
...205 sae corrected hp minus 15% drivetrain loss is about 175 whp you're still looking at under 185whp......i posted times from real people who have run them...they averaged in the mid-high 14's. even at 225 hp flywheel . you'd only be in the 190's for rwhp...but by current sae standards those numbers are even inaccurate...and a mild cam is not a stock motor.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
First of all the girl in your avatar is your mother not your girlfriend, second of all have you even owned anything else than that pos 240 or bullshit hondas you brag about. I know most of you buy hondas because thats all you can afford but thats either here or there. I never had to steal anything because i have sluts (like your mom) that buy things for me, Which lets me put my money into modding. Lucky me for moms like yours!. Another thing is my Mustang had, H pipe, flowmasters, and bfgs and i will go to my uncles house later so i can scan the timeslip. Do you guys want me to post all my other slips? for my old rsx type-s and 01 civic, and ae86 toyota turbo. I had plenty of cars that you could only wish for, But then again you know everything right? The 10hp more that the b18c makes will still overpower a b18b with a cam. And what cam are you talking about? Because in the Honda Game 10hp is 10hp especially when your talking about a sorry 140whp lol. My jetta stock had more torque than that alone. You should moderate the hook on phonics forums since all you can do is correct my grammer, Meanwhile your dirty ass just got equal rights lol. Like i said build a cadillac Your better off sticking with your roots. And stop posting pics of your whore mother im sure she wouldnt appreciate that. You sir are the most sorry moderator i have ever SEEN! Yes seen dick head. Instead of correcting my grammer why wont you correct a build you can actually talk about a car that you yourself owned, Not a car you have to google on the internet. Everything i said on this forum is from personal knowledge and you went to google to search for every single thing. That alone shows how much you know about cars. I wont post anymore because it is a waste of time, YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!
1. if the girl in my sig was my mom....i would be japanese
2. yes i've owned plenty of cars other than my "pos 240sx" makes a lot more hp than a stock 5.slow stang.
3. i haven't bragged about any cars now did i. the only person that even attempted to brag in here was you.....or should i repost your first post
4. you really are an idiot considering everybody on here already said. that with minimal mods the fox body is the best bang for buck car out there. retard....i wasn't kidding you need hooked on phonics. if you really could read you'd be able to understand you're talking out of your ass.
5. why would i "wish" for any of the entry level cars you've stolen? i'm not a ricer and i'm not an initial D fanbody...
6. and if you knew anything about hondas if you took them to the track. you'd understand that they get there acceleration more from tq multiplication of their short geared trannies than they do from 10 peak hp.....10 hp won't decide a race if the other car which has more linear power that arrives sooner
7. and i'm happy i got equal rights....at least i'm here legally and wasn't brought here illegally with my aunts and uncle to mow lawns for people with green cards.
8. you obviously have never taken your car to any track anytime you're using magazines to defend yourself and have yet to post up any proof. oh wait if you did a little research you'd see member here with b18b's and some head work making 175 whp.....whish is 30 more whp than a b18c1

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
so your saying that a stock rebuild with no bolt ons, a cam that doesn't add any real power, slicks, and different rear end will drop your 1/4 mile times by about 1~1.5 seconds over stock?
a rear end breathers and tires will do wonders for any fox body.....they are the best bang for buck cars out there

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
also a car that has 225 hp only has 170whp??? I wanna know how you figure that one.
If thats the case your 140hp b18b will only be putting down 90whp?
1993 Mustang GT
1993 Mustang GT (same car you claimed ran 13's stock)
205 HP @ 4200 RPM
275 ft/lb @ 3000 RPM

The 1993 Mustang GT was the last of the breed of Fox-chassis based 5.0L’s. Production for 1993 increased slightly by 5,656 units perhaps because of this. Although there were no mechanical changes from 1992 to 1993 (aside from hypereutectic pistons replacing the previous forged aluminum pistons), both the horsepower and torque ratings dropped for ‘93 - horsepower by 20 and torque by 25. The reduced ratings were influenced by a stack-up of minor mechanical changes and by changes to Ford’s engine evaluation processes. Dictated mainly by emissions, fuel economy and customer satisfaction requirements, a series of mechanical revisions had been made since Ford initially assigned the engine’s 225-horsepower rating for 1987. These include a restrictive resonator added to the inlet tract (1987-1993) that produced a 5-7 horsepower loss. The small camshaft profile change in 1989 reduced HO output by 3 horsepower. The restrictive mass airflow meter in the inlet tract introduced in 1989 yields 2-3 horsepower less than the speed density system. Some minor exhaust system revisions made between 1987-1993 also add up to another small reduction in engine output. The second contributing factor in the re-rating of the ‘93 V8 involved changes in the processes that Ford used to select engines for testing and the engine’s state of dress (with all engine-driven accessories) during testing. Combined with the ‘87-93 mechanical revisions, the revised-for-1993 testing procedures add up to the ‘93 model year’s reduced output ratings.
basically ford wasn't accurately rating the motors with all of the parasitic losses of the of accessories yada yada yada.

Ford Mustang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Third generation (1979–1993)

1993 year had hypereutectic instead of forged pistons and was also rated at 205 hp instead of the previous years 225 hp
oh yeah i forgot to mention my uncle's that lives 15 minutes away has been an avid mustang guy for the past 20 years....and there is a 12.5 second all motor fox body sitting in his driveway. i'll see if he'll email me some photos to shut your ass up.

a 93 mustang 5.0 is good for mid 13 second time slips, Well atleast one on good condition. I will have to say you guys are wrong. Well your wrong if your saying a b18c will run high 13's to low 14's then obviously the mustang will win. I had a 92 5.0 convertable and was running 13.1's with bfg's and h pipe with flowmasters so it was basically stock. My uncle is running 12.01 with the gt40 setup and some traction mods, exhaust, and a little weight savings.
you are wrong
do we have to explain what STOCK means? of course better traction on breather mods will yield better times on a v8.....do you even understand how well they respond to mods? fuck with a different rear-end and breather mods you're dropping almost 2 seconds on street rubber. you realy are an idiot that states either bullshit or the obvious. "my dads "stock" mustang ran 13's with breather mods, and better tires" it's not stock if it has traction and breather mods dipshit......

1993 Ford Mustang
1993 Mustang Specs
1993 2.3L Mustang
Horsepower: 105
Torque: 135
1993 Mustang GT
Horsepower: 205

Torque: 275
1993 Mustang Cobra
Horsepower: 235
Torque: 320
oh yeah man sounds like a 13 second car to me.....:lmao
and doesn't look like 225 hp.

205 hp with at least 15% drivetrain loss which is standard for rwd= what jack ass? in the 175 whp range

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
my car wasnt stock i said it was a stock motor rebuild as in internals your right a cam is not a stock motor by any means but a mild b cam with nothing else done is more than likely going to take a few hp because the heads cant keep up the the lift and duration of the cam. My car was not stock when I ran the 13 but it was a 302 with all stock internals minus the cam. a stock 5.0 off the show room would in no way run 13s even with slicks.
well dude was just claiming that stock fox body's were running mid 13's

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.