Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Well than you DAD is a more sorry excuse than you then. To make it easy for you and anyone else who wants to know that your full of it. Check out car and driver 1993 mustang review they ran a 13.5 in a 1/4mile and of course that was stock. I ran 13.1s with bfg kdws and h pipe/flowmaster,k&n intake, so yeh basically stock. That sucks, your father had a piece of shit if he could barely get into the 13's with a stang. Wow 14 seconds fox body stangs. I guess thats why your such a loser, The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

And you say he tracked a car that "he never went for power, just sound and appearance? That shows how stupid he is right there.

Just shut the fuc up already YOU LOSER!!!
god you are so full of shit
1993 Mustang | The Essential Guide To Muscle Cars

here's some more for your dumbass
http://www.mustangcult.com/2009/05/ford-mustang-0-60-and-14-mile-times/
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231495

·
Registered
54 Posts
my 87 5.0 with a fresh rebuild and good tires ran a 13.0 all day long I think it really depends on the driver the condition of the car and the track location I live in texas and it was 60 outside when I ran that. I have seen some really slow 5.0 and swapped hondas but I have also seen some that are freaks and run much faster than you think they would.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
my 87 5.0 with a fresh rebuild and good tires ran a 13.0 all day long I think it really depends on the driver the condition of the car and the track location I live in texas and it was 60 outside when I ran that. I have seen some really slow 5.0 and swapped hondas but I have also seen some that are freaks and run much faster than you think they would.
stock rebuild?
do you have any slips?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I put a b cam in it but with no other work that more for sound it might have given it a hp or two I also put a new rear end in it with solid rear axles and 373 gears. I'm sure I have a slip somewere I will look when I get home.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It has small things like a k&n filter I pulled the fan off and put an electric one on it took the smog pump off of it and ran with a shorty belt so no ac or alt it had a mac off road H pipe with mac mufflers had some mild aftermarket shocks and I pulled out the spare tire and rear seat but motor wise other than the cam it was stock. And the rear end had gears my mustang didn't come stock with 373s.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
It has small things like a k&n filter I pulled the fan off and put an electric one on it took the smog pump off of it and ran with a shorty belt so no ac or alt it had a mac off road H pipe with mac mufflers had some mild aftermarket shocks and I pulled out the spare tire and rear seat but motor wise other than the cam it was stock. And the rear end had gears my mustang didn't come stock with 373s.
you ever dyno it?

·
Registered
54 Posts
No it was stock man I never thought to dyno it and there isn't a dyno any were near my house to be honest I didn't think 13.0 was that fast I thought they ran 13.7 off the show room but I guess I was wrong.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
No it was stock man I never thought to dyno it and there isn't a dyno any were near my house to be honest I didn't think 13.0 was that fast I thought they ran 13.7 off the show room but I guess I was wrong.

not according to these guys
What are the 1/4 mile times for a stock 5.0 225hp - Ford Mustang Forums

I always thought that a mustang with boltons would take any stock swapped civic or integra

but you have a partial stripped mustang, slicks, gears, some bolt ons (cam'd, intake, exhaust) removal of AC, full rebuilt stock motor
Still you must be a very good driver
are you the Stig?:ninja

But if you guys are saying a 1.8L ran a 13.1 I still don't think it is that unlikely that a 5.0 v8 can run a 13.0
that would have to be one stripped civic, like an EF and even then I find it doubtful that its stock

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
I think my integra does a 14.3 or some shit stock
but I don't really care, I was never one for staight lines
Honda's weren't really made for that anyways
they were made for fuel economy with a little bite
I spent most of my money on suspension, but I'm selling it and getting a new car this summer and probly a bike as well

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Well than you DAD is a more sorry excuse than you then. To make it easy for you and anyone else who wants to know that your full of it. Check out car and driver 1993 mustang review they ran a 13.5 in a 1/4mile and of course that was stock. I ran 13.1s with bfg kdws and h pipe/flowmaster,k&n intake, so yeh basically stock. That sucks, your father had a piece of shit if he could barely get into the 13's with a stang. Wow 14 seconds fox body stangs. I guess thats why your such a loser, The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

And you say he tracked a car that "he never went for power, just sound and appearance? That shows how stupid he is right there.

Just shut the fuc up already YOU LOSER!!!
first my motehr, now my father.

seriously, I now think its worthwhile to get your IP fomr the moderators, track you down, and leave you bloody in an alley.

stop fucking posting.

read these posts, hell read the mustang forums. people are lucky to hit 14s on stock cars.

foxbodies have POTENTIAL. in stock they suck.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
lol

people go online for drag times and some really good drivers can shave .2 off that.

it happens

but a mustang forum is usually, well, proud of themselves. and if THEY are saying thye got such and such time, its no way that VW ****** got 13.1 with an X pipe (scrub)

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
a 93 mustang 5.0 is good for mid 13 second time slips, Well atleast one on good condition. I will have to say you guys are wrong.
and i will have to say you're an idiot
a stock fox body is in the 14's dipshit
"Ferrari, Fiat, Ford" 0-60 and 1/4 mile times for Factory Stock Vehicles
1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 6.2 14.8
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 5.9 14.5

What are the 1/4 mile times for a stock 5.0 225hp - Ford Mustang Forums

Depending on track conditions and the weather.I know
depending on your driving ablity in the 1/4 mile I know
you should be able to muster 14.5-14.9 on DR's.With
a pair of great slicks you should be able to run a
14.2-14.5 if you get good launches.Your 0-60 rate should
be 6.0-6.1 Stalkerstang is correct on that.Good Luck
at the track.All I can tell you is pratice and pratice some
more because awesome E.T.'s don't come over night.
now shut the fuck up before you try and call people out

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
I think my integra does a 14.3 or some shit stock
but I don't really care, I was never one for staight lines
Honda's weren't really made for that anyways
they were made for fuel economy with a little bite
I spent most of my money on suspension, but I'm selling it and getting a new car this summer and probly a bike as well
stock teggy with b18b would be lucky to high a high 15. a gsr would be lucky to hit a 15.4

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
prove me wrong then. If i fail with my bullshit, It shouldnt be hard to prove me wrong right? Mattliston you are a fake!!! You know nothing if you are arguing with me on this one. How many of you guys actually own a b18c and tracked it??? Or is this all he said she said??? Go search dragtimes.com or something.
you're an idiot why are you here? .....i just proved you wrong now stfu.....stock fox body's are a high 14 on average and mid 14 in stock form with a nice driver.....now if you put breathers on them and a different fd with some nice tires you can shave almost 2 seconds off the car without dipping into the motor. and nobody here would have a b18c because it's a japanese motor only .....and b18c came in the sir-g and the jdm itr....we have b18c1's and b18c5's here...not gtfo dipshit

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
You guys all proved me right, You dont know anything about cars. One guy is saying his father ran a high 13 with his stang, Then post a link to a website saying they were only good for 16.1's.

Then one guy say that his stock integra runs 14.1's (which is total bullshit). If you dont know something as simple as what a mustang is capable of in a 1/4 mile you shouldnt be around cars. Seriously!!! You guys are jokes and if the mods dont like it delete me because Me being on a car forum with no knowledge what so ever, I dont even need to waste my time. Oh yeah and all you who said something to me can suck my dick "darkness". Wow what a unique name for a black guy. And mattliston im sure if i was to ever see you, You wouldnt do anything anyway. So stop acting like your tough, You are an E-thug and thats it. A worthless piece of shit like your poor sorry father and that slut mother of yours.
13's is possible with a stang with a perfect launch on some nice tires retard.....you said stock car dipshit...i like how you call people ethugs for proving you wrong and your repsonse to them proving you wrong is to admit you know nothing and you're talking out of your ass.....while attempting to seem cool by making fun of people because you know nothing.

we get it......you're ashamed that your father raped your sister and that's how you came to be born but it's not our fault the hills have eyes is your family story....don't take it out on us

61 - 80 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.