Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.. i see a lot of posts saying how they want a GF.... so here are 10 BASIC tips that i wanna share..

(these are all for beginning stages ofcourse.. to make yourself presentable.)

1. self confidence. girls like guys who are confident in what they are doing. don't be shy and don't let yourself look like an incompetant fool. even if you think that you cant do it.. don't show your weakness but just do it.. even if you fail, they will admire your audacity.

2. don't ever say things like..."dooood i soooo want a girlfriend... i am soooooo lonely." anything of that type. do not say it. when girls hear that.. they will automatically assume that there is something wrong with you which is preventing you from having a gf in the first place. don't make yourself look desperate. again... be confident. desperation will get you nowhere.

3. guys love by what they see. however.. girls love by what they hear and smell. so.. know how to talk... watch what you say... it can be just simple things like.... "oh i really like how you did your hair today.." just simple compliments will suffice. (for now). also, don't go too curazy with cologne... just a little bit.. use it more like a teaser so that the girl will want to smell you again... hahah ok that sounded weird but you know what i mean..

4. posture. have a good posture.. make yourself look confident

5. ok...now.. too much confidence can lead in making yourself look like a cocky bastard. so know when to back down. a lot of girls hate it when you act all hard.

6. manners.. i shouldn't even write this but.. manners tis a BASIC thing. opening the door, closing the door.. all that kinda stuff. girls are impressed by little things that guys do even such basic stuff like having proper manners for a girl. but if you really wanna impress.."basic manners (openning the door etc..)" won't do.. you have to be quick in any situation to show that you have even greater manners. (i won't tell you any examples because its my secret keke)..having manners show that you have respect for the girl and that you are considerate.... (very important)

7. girls love guys who are sincere.. and ultimately they wanna end up with a guy like that at the end. so.. how do you show that you are sincere? be sincere in the things that you do. work, school and whatever task you are given be sincere because girls like to see guys who are focused in the work that they are doing... if you can't.. just ACT like you are sincere. girls will fall for that. hahahahahhaah im just semi-jokin...

8. responsible and knowing your limit. ok.. being confident is great, but girls also like to see when guys admit their weaknesses. they like to see a guy having a "soft spot" also, they like to see guys who knows their limit. stupid example... lets say you are with bunch of friends drinking... they would rather see a guy knowing his limit and when to stop.. rather to see a guy who gets all **cked up. also, this can be used as a great tool.. hahahah lets say you always stop before getting drunk. and one day you get **cked up... since the girls will know by then that you stop before getting drunk.. they will kinda worry for you and try to find out what the problem is... (girls naturally wanna know if there is something wrong... instinct... keke you can use that as an advantage )

9. if you ask girls of what they want in a guy.. its pretty typical... loyal, honest, smart, funny guy wrapped in a nice body topped off with a cute face. hahahahah ok... cute face.. you can't help it if you are ugly. BUT there is still hope. because as long as you kno how to smile.. look like a happy person, that will go a very long way. if you are always like -___ - it will go against you so know how to smile and be =) all the time.

10. girls talk alot between their girlfriends.. SO it is very important that you get the approval from anyone of those girls. so how do you do that? don't be nice to just the pretty girls. be nice to ALL of them.. pretty, ugly, fat, nasty.. whatever.. you have to be nice to all of them because once the word goes around that you are a jerk.. the chances of you getting a girl will be slim to none because you have to redeem yourself. also if a pretty girl sees that you are being nice to the ugly girls she will automatically assume that you are not just into looks.... so... if even one of the girl tells to the other girls that you are nice and sweet.. then they will look at you with greater interest. but even if one of them tells to the other girls that you are an @$$.. then your life is pretty much over. CAUTION... if you pull this out too well they will think that you are a major flirt.. so becareful.. balance is key in any situation

IF you cannot do everything that i said above.. just ACT like you are. JUST ACT . hahahah im soo serious because girls will fall for that. the difference between a player and an amateur is that. you might really be a nice good guy.. but it just can be the fact that you don't know how to express and show your sincere heart. a player typically has nothing... they are a player mostly do to their insecurity so they will ACT like everythig that i have said above and girls will fall for that. they know how to talk, they know how to impress.... ofcourse all that comes from experience as well. so if all else fails.. just BS the how thing. hahahahahha

ok.. so these were little tips in making yourself look presentable.. there are another batch of tips that i can share for the "approaching" but.. i'll share that next time. ehhehe fun huh?

EDIT: ONE really IMpORtANT note... DO NOt go overboard with any of these...it can acutally hurt you. balancing all this is key because if you are too much of everything, the girl will feel "overwhelmed." because thats when they say sh*t like: "you are too good for me.." but if you really are all that... than maybe than you are too good for her...

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
here is few other tips

girlfriends dont appear at home, get out there and try. it doesnt matter if you get rejected, try and try again.

make friends with hot girls even if they dont like you romantically. other girls automatically pay more attention to you when you have other options lined up.

girls say they like nice guys, wrong. they want cocky assholes who dont always treat them good. you dont have to be a cocky asshole, but being a little more selfish will go a lot further then being a little more nicer.

experience = everything. none of us are born with knowing what the opposite sex wants, so we interpt our concept and understanding onto the other sex, which is usually dead wrong. nothing will teach you more about success then failure. just get out and date.

·
Registered
48 Posts
on the topic of cologne dont spray it on your clothing, it will wear off, spry it on your neck, wrists, or behind your ears. this way it will mix with you phermones(spelling?) and create your own smell that is just your smell, and phermones attract attract ladies.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
well here are my tips that will actually land you a woman.
1. Yes we do like confidence, but if you are an arrogant, egotistical jackass, you will be treated like one.
2. there is 1% of women out of this world who love nice men. The other 99% like jerks who will treat them like crap just to play the sympathy card. Nice guys do finish last, but ya know, when they do finish they end up with the best woman on the market.
3.a nice set of eyes will get you almost anywhere in this world. Women love to look at eyes, whether its on a man or a woman.
4.most women love experience in the bedroom, but not the experience that you would have to count on your hands, feet, and your best friends hands and feet.
5.most importantly, personality. Women love personality, outgoing, etc etc, but not the "college frat boy im getting drunk off my ass" personality.

one more tip, be yourself. If the first or second question that a woman asks you, is how much money you have or what kind of car you drive, back the hell up, because youve entered gold digging land. Dont be someone youre not. besides, I prefer my men who are honest, sincere, and very blunt.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Good tips for teh n00bz.

I agree w. everything you said. Fuck I wanted to add more things but you like said everything lol you're a pro just like me I bet hehe

·
Registered
769 Posts
This chick im trying to start something with was pissed that I drove an Integra. She said "my ex-boyfriend used to drive a G35" and "I like guys with Corvettes." She said that jokingly, but I bet there is some truth to that.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
thaunforgiven said:
This chick im trying to start something with was pissed that I drove an Integra. She said "my ex-boyfriend used to drive a G35" and "I like guys with Corvettes." She said that jokingly, but I bet there is some truth to that.
dude, fuck that chic, chics that follow teh cars are teh :boo

i've had no. 10 backfire a few times, becuz i was going after this chic that happened to like me too, but didnt want anything to happen because her not so-good-looking friend wanted me :mad .

I realized grls wanted jerky guys a few months ago, an ive had like 5 gf's since then, i can vouch for the attitude, it works. I think it kinda ties into not being so shy, i just went more along the lines of being myself and not being so cautious of my words. If i have an opinion, or something to say, i'll say it. To me, it seems that if u b more of yourself, girls get a better idea of how u are and what to expect of u. As opposed to being shy and introverted. Acting shy, i've realized, was the worst thing i was doing, i like to call it leading a life of quiet desperation. there were girls i wanted to talk to but just didnt have the courage to go after. I had to change the way i looked at them and realize that they're ppl 2, no better than i am.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
whenever a woman jokes around like that, there is usually truth behind it, whether she secretly wishes, or actually is giving you a hint. If she hates you having an integra, tell her to move on. First damn mistake of trying to get someone is comparing to your ex's.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
JDMugen1 said:
Yea if a chick ever complained about what i drove.. i'd slap her.. and say the fuck do u drive. Chicks are the most retarded drivers in the world.
you will die as a lonely virgin.

·
Registered
187 Posts
See Ive never had a problem with just sitting back and letting the girl you are watching notice you. Girls like a challenge. So I say play it off like you are just a little interested and explore other options and then see how she responds. Keep constant eye contact and if she doesnt approach you then you approach her. Confident swagger not cockiness however there is a fine line between them. Let her kiss you but if she trys to get more pull away. Then its really on cuz shes totally thinking challenge!!! And yes most nice guys do finish last. But like hndasedan1 said its worth the wait to find that girl who will appreciate you for your niceness. And eyes are always the 1st thing I notice on a girl.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Completely agree with everythin said

But I think u guyz forgot modesty.

Tha ladies love guyz who r modest and humble.

They hate when someones boasts, or shows off.

They love the guy that has alot but doesn't show it off.

Being modest and humble will get u the girlies. :p

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
ThGLiF951 said:
Completely agree with everythin said

But I think u guyz forgot modesty.

Tha ladies love guyz who r modest and humble.

They hate when someones boasts, or shows off.

They love the guy that has alot but doesn't show it off.

Being modest and humble will get u the girlies. :p

eh, its not being modest, its pretending to have no interest in the chick while telling her exactly what she wants to hear, and then you cant get her off you...

·
Registered
230 Posts
boost, you are one smart guy to have figured out a lot of this on your own, most of it is true haha, but the funny thing is, most chix don't even realize that they are actually like that!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts