Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres a vid of my talon runin a 12.04 @ 116 ish, it was on 20psi untuned i hope to hit 10's this year, after the motor is rebuilt cracked my damn block five months after it was together and only 1300miles on her o well going bigger and better now, theres a story about the vet i raced but to long so i wont say but hope you enjoy that video no longer works so ill post a new one http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzMzNjk4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE= right click save as

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Nice to see another DSM guy on here.. I just got rid of my Talon.. Got an 04 Tiburon GT V6.. It pulls like crazy!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
10sec_talon_man said:
Nice to see another DSM guy on here.. I just got rid of my Talon.. Got an 04 Tiburon GT V6.. It pulls like crazy!

I hope your kidding..rofl....

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
tegra90LS said:
I hope your kidding..rofl....
Nope not kidding at all.. That thing is nuts.. 2.7l V6.. intake and exhaust from the dealership.. 220hp.. 6speed! It's nasty

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dude you cant tell me you got rid of your talon tisk tisk just playing but still my integra out ran tibbys at the track with exhaust and intakes on them, my 93 integra ran a 15.45 at 89 just intake and exhaust you needs a dsm for fun man

·
Registered
251 Posts
i also own a dsm...damn its a biatch...
im still trying to build my dsm up.

but nice car, you make me want to sell this pos fwd car and get an awd.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
prshrzd said:
dude you cant tell me you got rid of your talon tisk tisk just playing but still my integra out ran tibbys at the track with exhaust and intakes on them, my 93 integra ran a 15.45 at 89 just intake and exhaust you needs a dsm for fun man
My Talon was fwd.. non turbo.... and tibby's run 15.1's 15.4's all day with intake and exhaust.. I seen em.

·
Registered
236 Posts
yea my eclipse is a bitch but i cant believe you got rid of the talon.... i was lookin forward to the new vids, especially when u got the turbo... oh well, gotta make a vid of the tib now! hurry up, ill wait.... jk.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Damn good run dude.. i love awd off the line. Get that thing tuned and keep us updated. hey 10-sec-talonman, i guess you gotta get a new name now huh? :lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
aitkenstyle said:
Yes, Curts car is fast. I cant believe you got a tiburon over the talon

DSM>haunwhatever
he didnt own a dsm.

anyway, cool vid, i always like seeing 1g's tearin it up

and 10_sec, congrats on the purchase, new cars are cool, its always to just be able to add a few mods without having to repair a bunch of shit too. and i have a seen a couple of those newer v6's get pretty quick (had a lot of work done but still, there Is potential)

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
prshrzd...nice car and an even better run. good luck on the way to 10's
personally i'll just be happy with a mid to high 11 this coming summer. :D

i dont blame 10sec_talon_man for getting rid of that talon. i mean it wasnt turbo, no awd, just a base talon. if he was gonna do a turbo conversion yea i understand but otherwise its not worth it. at least the tiburon its a new car with warranty.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Well first things first.. My Talon was a DSM(Had the DSM badge right on the passenger side firewall.) Anyways.. I was planning on doing a turbo conversion on the Talon but I decided imma have more headaches then fun with that.. Pistons/cams etc... But on the other hand, I do plan on(with Tax return :D) , Supercharging the Tibby.. It will be meaner then a dog shittin tacks then! 8psi.. Eaton S/C! 2,800 tho... Ahwell..

Another thing.. The tibby is a bit faster than the Talon..(Stock et's from Chrysler.com on the Tib is [email protected]

Yes I did love that car but I needed to start my financial Life somewhere...

Anyways, sorry for jackin ur thread.. And No i have tooo many posts to change the name. LoL I'll just keep it but have pics of my New "Shibby Tibby" in my sig.. LoL j/p with the shibby tibby...

-=Justin=-

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
10sec_talon_man said:
Well first things first.. My Talon was a DSM(Had the DSM badge right on the passenger side firewall.) Anyways.. I was planning on doing a turbo conversion on the Talon but I decided imma have more headaches then fun with that.. Pistons/cams etc... But on the other hand, I do plan on(with Tax return :D) , Supercharging the Tibby.. It will be meaner then a dog shittin tacks then! 8psi.. Eaton S/C! 2,800 tho... Ahwell..

Another thing.. The tibby is a bit faster than the Talon..(Stock et's from Chrysler.com on the Tib is [email protected]

Yes I did love that car but I needed to start my financial Life somewhere...

Anyways, sorry for jackin ur thread.. And No i have tooo many posts to change the name. LoL I'll just keep it but have pics of my New "Shibby Tibby" in my sig.. LoL j/p with the shibby tibby...

-=Justin=-
:lol duh your talon was a dsm, and thats cool you want to keep your name even though your post count dosnt mean anything.

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
10sec_talon_man said:
My Talon was fwd.. non turbo.... and tibby's run 15.1's 15.4's all day with intake and exhaust.. I seen em.
So if you're in the 15.0 to 15.4 range your in the range of 5th gen and 4th gen ludes only you bought a car from a manufacturer I wouldn't give the satisfaction of buying their cars but just my opinion. I'll gladly make a vid of my built lude against your tibby and I'll give you a head start. Aren't you in New London ohio? That's only like 30 minutes from me. I'm sure sho would like to see a built all motor type sh against a tibby from digs and rolls it would be fun. Your always into making all kind of runs on vids!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts