Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Suggestions??? i love this little coupe, and i wanna be the flyest gurl on the block;)

· Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nd4speedm1 said:
nice car.....i got the exact same one

get clears they look really good against the red car.....
hehehe they are very nice, btw im not a "man" im a gurl, its funny how everyone sez that about me, dayum s/n :p :)

· Registered
14 Posts
Well your car has a wide range of products available, and the car already looks pretty sleek stock.
But My suggestions:

1)Shave Moldings
2)Maybe a skirt fot the sides, and a nice Lip for the front and rear
3)Rims(Depends on your taste)
4)Drop it!
5)And of course some engine mods(If not for speed, get it for a good engine tone)

Thats what I would do if I had your car.

· Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
hondapimpin' said:

hehehe they are very nice, btw im not a "man" im a gurl, its funny how everyone sez that about me, dayum s/n :p :)
he never said you were a "man"

· Registered
310 Posts
If you are serious about hooking your car up start with the engine and work out, please don't be all show no go, if you want suggesstions ask me I will point you in the right direction, even though I don't post alot I have been tuning for six years now.

· Registered
268 Posts
1st off...peel off those silly looking pin stripes..looks much better without them..trust me.

tint the windows

paint the moldings on the doors the same color as the car

clear/alteza tails

clear blinkers

lower it and put some nice rims on

then i guess you could go fro some engine mods ie. air intake, header, etc

hope that helps...later

· Registered
2,837 Posts
First and foremost, as soon as spring starts, get some rims, I personally think some Enkei RSF2's would look quite nice on your car.

A nice simple body kit, maybe just a lip front and rear and some clean looking side sills. Clear corners and maybe some one piece black housing headlamps. Go for half red half clear tails or keep your stockers.

And last but not at all least, SWAP AN H22 IN THAT ENGINE BAY.

· Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you, yeah this spring im starting to work on my car make it look hot:D

· Registered
115 Posts
Damn, I'm not reading this again for real am I? How do you know what we want to see? Are you concerned about bandwidth?

just chillin said:
not to be mean or anything but i don't think too many people want to see a stock accord. not that we don't see tons of them everyday on the street or anything...

· Registered
2,222 Posts
Daft said:
Damn, I'm not reading this again for real am I? How do you know what we want to see? Are you concerned about bandwidth?

shit don't be such a damn baby about it. my point is that i see enough stock accords on the road each day usually when i'm looking at cars on the net i'm not looking for more pics of stock cars, i'm looking for nice fixed up cars. yeah i'm really really concerned about the bandwidth:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.