Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
props for the man running the sohc. another prop for the old school civic sedan. I mean like who does a civic sedan very cool. keep workin at it.
you plannin in the future to swap or naw. My friend Ron has a car just like yours got the car at a junk yark and swaped An Ls/vtec. B18a1/B16 head. the car is pretty quick. He got the car for 300.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its tha jdm d15b and im about to get started doing tha body work. in like may b 2-3 yrs i will definetly b putting in a special K.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
punkhop83 said:
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzMyNTAzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

its pretty quick for a sohc so just dont laugh if u have a dohc. :laugh
That is a reasonably quick car! Basically you have a SOHC ZC I think? Well maybe not but it is a 135 HP (Stock) motor none the less which is pretty good for a car like that. I like the old school 4th gen body style cars. Here are the ones I had in the past.

This one had a DOHC ZC

this one had a B18c1 '95 GSR motor

·
Registered
682 Posts
nice, im like the sohc`s to so its all good.....

Reactions: subaruwrx18

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aw no doubt guys im not mad that i got a sohc in fact ive beatn alot of 2 cam hondas so its all good. and when they find out that its single cam they thinks its beefd up. but actually its not. its just perfect for my car since there both light weight.
but i will b throwing in a k series motor just not yet since they dont have many things for tha ef.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts