Votes: 2 14.3%
  • ugly

Votes: 6 42.9%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Worked that time.
About the car...The front doesn't really flow with the lines of an Accord IMO, but I like the side view...I prefer a few less vents in the skirts, rear, etc. Headlights, and Accord emblem up front I like.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no this dont my car,i see in web page and look nice,is all in carbon fiber the bumper to bumper!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the system buy in ebay but and the work,i live in venezuela jejejejejejejejeej :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
hmm...overall nice......but i dont like the front bumper conversion.......its toooo much i tell yea....tooo much:rolleyes:
BUT....there are lotsa people that like that style....so it guess it all depends...............but yea......aite thats all

·
Registered
52 Posts
i don't know why noone likes the front, i think it looks good and you have to appreciate the work that goes into any type of conversion

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks papajass!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Off topic, but . . .

That Lancer you have pictures of - that's not a Prelude Type-S engine in there. It's a turbocharged B16A with a blue valve cover. Just so you know . . .

And BTW, your Accord looks pretty good. I like silver, I like CF, and I like 5th-gens (especially the '96-97). The shaved license plate holder looks good; I'm not a big fan of the bodykit though because it doesn't seem to match the lines of the car well.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
heheheh thanks for the comments,i dont know nothing about lancer friend send me to my e-mail!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Sorry, but I'm just not digging it...I am also not a fan of body kits, and of all body kits, I hate that one the most. I'm sorry to be a dick, but I'm just not feeling that car...I know you spent a lot of time and money and hardwork on that car, so congrats on getting it to how you want it to look. Put it in any shows or anything yet?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
in november here in my country i have a tuning show

1 - 20 of 20 Posts