• normal

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • ugly

Votes: 6 42.9%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Worked that time.
About the car...The front doesn't really flow with the lines of an Accord IMO, but I like the side view...I prefer a few less vents in the skirts, rear, etc. Headlights, and Accord emblem up front I like.

· Registered
36 Posts
hmm...overall nice......but i dont like the front bumper conversion.......its toooo much i tell yea....tooo much:rolleyes:
BUT....there are lotsa people that like that style....so it guess it all depends...............but yea......aite thats all

· Registered
2,734 Posts
Off topic, but . . .

That Lancer you have pictures of - that's not a Prelude Type-S engine in there. It's a turbocharged B16A with a blue valve cover. Just so you know . . .

And BTW, your Accord looks pretty good. I like silver, I like CF, and I like 5th-gens (especially the '96-97). The shaved license plate holder looks good; I'm not a big fan of the bodykit though because it doesn't seem to match the lines of the car well.

· Registered
868 Posts
Sorry, but I'm just not digging it...I am also not a fan of body kits, and of all body kits, I hate that one the most. I'm sorry to be a dick, but I'm just not feeling that car...I know you spent a lot of time and money and hardwork on that car, so congrats on getting it to how you want it to look. Put it in any shows or anything yet?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.