Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my teg i have been posting bullshit for a while so i decided to post a couple of pictures of my real ride on here :clap .

what do you think

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
66gmc said:
Here's my teg i have been posting bullshit for a while so i decided to post a couple of pictures of my real ride on here :clap .

what do you think
wait a tick, aren't you the guy who was posting something about routing your exhaust through the roof of your car?????? :confused

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
Boski said:
wait a tick, aren't you the guy who was posting something about routing your exhaust through the roof of your car?????? :confused
yea he's also the one who said he put a coffee can on his muffler and the one that said he was going to use bondo to fix a unrepairable car

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
66gmc said:

what do you think

i see a guage pod. what mods do you have? hopefully its not a bunch of fake boost guages that are actually clocks...

"dude, how much are u boosting right now?"
"uhh well its 3:30 in tokyo, i got london and berlin time too wanna know?"

lol jk :hug

nice ride

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
riceboy89 said:
i see a guage pod. what mods do you have? hopefully its not a bunch of fake boost guages that are actually clocks...

"dude, how much are u boosting right now?"
"uhh well its 3:30 in tokyo, i got london and berlin time too wanna know?"

lol jk :hug

nice ride
lmao!!!

rep for that! :number1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.