Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my teg:)

and this is what is left of her:

I had only had her back from getting the engine built about 2 weeks.
so now i am in the process of striping her, and finding a 92-94 hb to put everything on.

more pics and info here: http://www.1fastintegra.homestead.com/

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hit a tree, a chain link fence and rolls of stacked chain link fence, all of this after i had already spun 180 degres and slid across the grass between a telephone pole and a fire hydrant, i walked away from it with a broken collarbone and a cut up head

if anyone in the northeast has a hatch for sale let me know (just a shell would be even better):D

·
Registered
353 Posts
SNIFF SNIFF
hate to see a ride like that all messed up. I love my teg :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Even tho I own a CRX, I am a fan of Teg's, and that would really suck man. I hit a pole last year at like 7 mph and it did like $1,500. Good luck.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sorry for your twist of fate, i'm sure your hb will be just as fun though! more even with the lighter weight. just try and take it easy. what caused the wreck?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PB FOOT said:
Sorry for your twist of fate, i'm sure your hb will be just as fun though! more even with the lighter weight. just try and take it easy. what caused the wreck?
ice on a curve and driving to fast for conditions

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I read your website man, looks like you put a lot of work into ure nice looking teg.

Its the worst thing in the world to see that happen, I hope for your sake you can replace it nicely.

Good Luck with everything

and while im at it, lets look at someone elses crashed ride :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.