Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
losing never felt sooo good!

man what a night!!!!! :w00t ok...it all started when me an my crew of 2 were drivin to Monroe,LA from Ruston,LA. anyway as i was starting to get on the entrance ramp at I-20 east and i notice that a body kitted, wing fitted, rim sittin 04 civic ex is behind me :D . as soon as i get to the part of the entrance ramp to accelerate i floor it. now i know that my civic dx isnt the fastest at acceleration but i was soooo excited cause we just came back from a booty contest :number1 . so right now im just coasting on the interstate and he and his girl come coasting by me. at look at his girl, who is kinda cute, for a while and i think she finally said, "i think he wants to race baby." so he drops into a lower gear as i do the same. im sooo excited im racing and no cops are around. sooo excited that he beats me. he's probably thinking "what a ricer." who the fuck cares, im havin fun. then i pulled up to him the second time, yes the second time cause when u got ya boys in the car they egg u on. the 2nd time i raced him i lost big time :cry . about 2 car lengths. the 3rd time (yea im kinda persistant) was my best time cause i kept up with him for a while and he just pulled on me. i bet you he's gettin the best good sex cause of me. i mean he had an ex with full exhaust, probably headers back, and intake and i have an intake with just a muffler (like it adds hp n e way). but i think i did pretty damn good. i had a blast losing in front of my boys cause now they cant hassle me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice death! I know when I lose a race my buddies also hassle me. But as long as you put up a good fight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.