Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone is looking for parts near Diamond Bar CA for an Integra let me know. I am gonna strip parts and sell the remainder to cash for cars type deal. The vehicle is in decent condition and I loved driving it around but being a dumbass drove it in the rain without a bypass valve. It would cost more to repair the engine than the actual blue book value so I am gonna get what I can. Everything is pretty much stock. Additional parts are Shark Antennae, Front upper strut bar from neuspeed, and a AEM CAI. All parts are available and up for grabs at a cheap price. Spoiler and spare etc available too. Im gonna look into buying a rsx maybe :D

· Registered
512 Posts
1st. READ THE RULES 50 posts to post in the classifieds.

2nd. Fill in your profile. You come on hear to sell your junk but you can't take a few minutes out of your time to fill in your profile so members can get to know you a little better?

3rd. When you make an ad, one of the first thing people want to know is your location. Perhaps you just forgot.......

Maybe you'll do better next time......

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I completely forgot cuz I posted it late at night and didn't think to revise it. I know there is a 50 post min but I've bought stuff here in the past like the Neuspeed bars and info for the intake valves. I have been away since I got married and have less time to do this type of thing online. I have also been putting double the usual hours at work. Thanks again. It is fair for the 50 posts but I've also been a member since early 2007:p

· Registered
2,806 Posts
Hey wow ur still here, I remember talking to you a long time ago. If your talking about the radiator resevoir bottle then yes. I will check the condition and clean it out for you and let you know. :) Btw what is wrong with yours?
I have a small crack in it and it leaks under spirited driving. Upcoming autocross season and I need to get it fixed, it worries me when I smell coolant after a run.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.