Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Intgra22 said:
ver nice looks very clean..i love white rims..u should get a all black grill on the front it would look even more clean
Actually, I plan to re-paint it white one day.

I thought about painting the grill white, but have bad experience with painting :rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliments!!

· Registered
960 Posts
I would get a Type R style grill. Like in my sig.
I don't think white would look too good, imo.

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Ummm...no I think he said Ground Controls. Maybe coil overs. Aight then big dawg...let's see your car eitan. Not tryin to be a dick, but you seem to do a bit of hatin. I think it looks good, and I didn't hear him say anything about getting a body kit; just a set of coil overs. Ground Control is a brand of coil overs. You didn't know that?

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CivicLx said:
Ummm...no I think he said Ground Controls. Maybe coil overs. Aight then big dawg...let's see your car eitan. Not tryin to be a dick, but you seem to do a bit of hatin. I think it looks good, and I didn't hear him say anything about getting a body kit; just a set of coil overs. Ground Control is a brand of coil overs. You didn't know that?
Yeah, I'm talking about Ground Control as in suspension :rolleyes:

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
eitan said:
Well I was just asking, note I said "Do you mean.." My bad. And no I didn't know Ground Control was a brand name. :(
Yeah, read up and learn. I really don't know too much. Haven't got a clue about the engines :p Just going to keep surfing and learning.

I'll give you a tip though (and this is not to start anything), try and not to flame people with their rides. It's not a good way to make friends. I mean you can give your opinion just got to properly word it. It's all about the tone and wording you use :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.