Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This i a video of me and a friend of mine racing the other day. I have a 94 Accord EX sedan with RH EVO C5' 18's,CAI, and custom made exhaust. I had just installed my ZEX 75shot and we decided to test it out. He beat me motor to motr previously. Well here it is.

http://www.imagestation.com/video/p...l?id=4204836340

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
NON TECH :mad:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
actually shouldn't it go to the video forum? since its a video :p

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
cartmania13 said:
actually shouldn't it go to the video forum? since its a video :p
word, but i posted a video here in the non-tech too for the accord owners to check out, so i don't really mind it being here. :tu:

btw......what's so special about running w/ an integra ls?? my stock f23 w/ some bolt-ons beat my friend's LS.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
"Have now: 99 H22a 5 speed w/ JDM P13 ecu, spoon vtec controller,having head P.P. and valve job. Crower stage2 cams, cam gears. Waiting for work to be completed and its going in."

are you sprayin on the h22? or still the f22?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
See at the bottom of the "have now" part? It says waiting for the work to be completed. Where is the best place to host a video since the imagestation stuff doesnt seem to work so well for others to see. Sorry I posted this in the Tech forum........its been so long since I have been on this board I forgot. But since it was for my fellow Accorians to view I didnt think it would be too bad.

I just got my Ferrea Racing 1 mil larger valves, dual valve springs, titanium retainers and valve seats in so the rest of the head work can be completed. So it wont be too long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts