Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys, heres some footage of the teg. took me a while to get a hold of a digi cam, the quality isnt that great since the camera was cheap. but i did a few pulls w/my teg and its kinda shaky cuz im trying to drive the car, film, shift, and keep it on the road. i will have more footage after i get it tuned on the dyno as well as a dyno chart!!! hope u guys like it for now, enjoy

Walk around the teg RIGHT CLICK

Doin a pull on a back road RIGHT CLICK

1st thru 2nd gear pull RIGHT CLICK

Freeway pull RIGHT CLICK
the engine check flipped on after i dumped it for some reason, when i turned the car off and then back on it went off.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
98Vtec said:
bout time you posted them....... you sent them to me a week ago. :)
hahaha i was too lazy to find a host for them. but i was kinda hesitant cuz i wanted to wait until i got it tuned first but i didnt wana wait.

·
Registered
671 Posts
super slow

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IsBlueSmokeBad? said:
damn dude! my buick can take that thing.
in reverse!

j/k, cant wait to check that machine out in person. nice job bro
hahaha, ill be cruisin down after all this smog non sense is deblt with fo sho:tu. well have to line the civic and teggy up :evil

rev 2 10k said:
super slow
:td

·
Registered
671 Posts
i was talking about how slow it's dling not your car

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rev 2 10k said:
i was talking about how slow it's dling not your car
lol oh man, u freaked me out. yeah its DLs slow cuz the host blows. let me know when u finish DLin

·
·Àdministrator·
1,238 Posts
For some reason my friend's SI seems about the same with a few bolt ons. What are the mods on your GSR?

·
Registered
682 Posts
good videos anthony, sorry about the host everyone, my server is slow, better than nothing.... i guess.... :fear

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ITR_typeR said:
good videos anthony, sorry about the host everyone, my server is slow, better than nothing.... i guess.... :fear
i uploaded the vids to we did todd so it runs faster. its all gravey

·
Registered
682 Posts
k, well sorry, i tried my best, hey guys, need hosting ill do it..... LOL... laters anthony...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Sweet, bout I got 2 c some vids after ur build up. So what have u done?? And whats with the check engine light??

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JDM_Honda said:
For some reason my friend's SI seems about the same with a few bolt ons. What are the mods on your GSR?
thats a bit of an insult

towcivic said:
Sweet, bout I got 2 c some vids after ur build up. So what have u done?? And whats with the check engine light??
the check engine just flipped on for some reason, after i got home and turned my car back on it went off for good. heres the list of mods:

·
Registered
500 Posts
IMOTEPHT said:
Watching the speedo is funny cuz my sohc gets up WAY faster than that
:lol yea fucking right. Not unless its built with high comp.

Props to the car, its got some boogie.

None of you bitches can run your mouths becasue we have not seen your cars or your "friends" cars run.

If any of you haters cars were faster you would be breaking loose in first and cooking the tires on the one two shift.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.