Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't think it would happen to me, but my 98 type R was stolen right out of my driveway, with the doors locked and the alarm on...while I was awake!!! I was wondering if anyone on here that had their 98 type R stolen would let me know how much their insurance paid for it. I have no idea how much I will get for it since it's not listed on kbb. Thanks.

Jason

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
......man another one bites the dust, sorry to hear about your loss man. Type-Rs are stolen left and right, punks are too lazy to get a job and buy there own car so they jack someone elses. I've heard of people getting over 10g so u should be alright in that area.....good luck

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
sorry to hear it dude, it happends to the best of them. i was once a victim of GTA so i know how it feels. good luck with the insurance and on finding the car, or whats left of it

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
aabbcc said:
I didn't think it would happen to me, but my 98 type R was stolen right out of my driveway, with the doors locked and the alarm on...while I was awake!!! I was wondering if anyone on here that had their 98 type R stolen would let me know how much their insurance paid for it. I have no idea how much I will get for it since it's not listed on kbb. Thanks.

Jason
It all depends on who is your insurance company.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
they probly rolled it out the drive way and towed it away. my integra isnt leaving my garage thats for sure. ive had one gsr stolen from me already and im hoping its not gonna happen again. when u have an integra with work done to it its impossible to have it as daily driver cuz people learn where you are and where ure car is gonna be.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
jeffry6996 said:
they probly rolled it out the drive way and towed it away. my integra isnt leaving my garage thats for sure. ive had one gsr stolen from me already and im hoping its not gonna happen again. when u have an integra with work done to it its impossible to have it as daily driver cuz people learn where you are and where ure car is gonna be.
ppl like that need to have the shit kicked out of them, and then get thrown in jail...and hopefully become tiny's new bish :p

·
Registered
207 Posts
My cuz had his gsr stolen when he went to a car show, the insurance took forever to do anything.. they thought my cuzon was involved or somthing.. took them over 3 months to process anything..

·
Registered
107 Posts
my friends 95 gsR was taken from right in front of the mall here in D'ville, ga. 2 weeks later a cop passed id it, only the Stereo and driver window was gone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.