Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here be my baby...simple yet clean and mean :)

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ya there its just clean...no mean yet...its almost bone stock right now...lots of intentions but nothing to back it up yet :p

·
Registered
49 Posts
Why would you post pictures of a stock car? Not to be mean, it just seems like a waste of effort.
If i wanna see a black civic sedan, i'll go outside and find a dozen of them within a few blocks in any direction.

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I got an intake on order so it won't be completely stock then...also got a panasonic head unit...also got bosch plugs and wires which is better then the stock ones

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
MugenSi said:
altezzas go go altezzas go go!! i like altezzas nice civic!
LMAO:p ....woohoo another sedan driver

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MugenSi said:
Thanx man glad someone likes my car :D

LMAO ....woohoo another sedan driver
hey now...shoosh

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MugenSi said:
i don't sense any sarcasm

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yo man, its time to put some work in and then start posting pics, I/H/E at the least, ps altezza's are trash switch them out and get off the band wagon...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Holy Shit

Give the guy a break! He likes his fuckin ride ok?

Man....good to see someone with another Honda is what I say....all the power to you bro!

Any big future plans?

Out

·
Registered
363 Posts
why so many haters??

Ibet everyone here was stock one day and i bet everyone had altezzas and thought they were cool too....so.....let him be himslef and let him be proud of his ride.

Nice car man ...keep it clean and dont worry about others ,, :)

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Danman1116 said:

i don't sense any sarcasm
see, most people hate altezzas. it's called "rice". like cspina said "altezzas are trash" and that's how most people feel about them. i bet your next mod will be chrome rims huh? and after that 2K of stereo equipment.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
SMOKERR6 said:
why so many haters??

Ibet everyone here was stock one day and i bet everyone had altezzas and thought they were cool too....so.....let him be himslef and let him be proud of his ride.

Nice car man ...keep it clean and dont worry about others ,, :)
well he wanted an opinion so he got one. why do people get pissed when they ask for an opinion and don't like what they get? don't post the damn pic then.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am not a Honda hater, but

"Man....good to see someone with another Honda is what I say....all the power to you bro! "

That's kinda sad, isn't it? Where do you live? Are Honda's rare there? its a CIVIC, you see dozens a day, in all manner of conditions, from beat up, to new stock, to show car quality, ALL THE TIME.

Please dont glorify a stock black civic sedan with some Altezzas. Save the money, it's half of an exhaust man.

·
Registered
547 Posts
OptionZero said:
Why would you post pictures of a stock car? Not to be mean, it just seems like a waste of effort.
If i wanna see a black civic sedan, i'll go outside and find a dozen of them within a few blocks in any direction.
Come on man,

Why can't he post pics of his car? Some people post their cars and they don't even look as clean as Danman's car.

Yo Danman,

Looking nice. When you planning on doing your Civic duty? I really like the Altezza's.

·
Registered
475 Posts
So what if its stock? thats what beig a car enthusiast is.
does his car have to be all hooked up? That shows how he loves his car.

And Someone explain what the fuck IS RICE?

Last time I checked this was the definition that i got.

Pronunciation: 'rIs
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English rys, from Old French ris, from Old Italian riso, from Greek oryza, oryzon, of Iranian origin; akin to Pashto wrize rice; akin to Sanskrit vrIhi rice
Date: 13th century
: the starchy seeds of an annual cereal grass (Oryza sativa) that are cooked and used for food; also : this cereal grass that occurs in southeastern Asia and is widely cultivated in warm climates for its seeds and by-products

1 - 20 of 77 Posts