Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
everyone started somewhere guys. you know when you first got your civs you were proud of them and wanted to show them off when you did something to them. As for the altezzas, who cares if he has them or not? everyone says they are "played out" but i would think if that's the case i see more cars that aren't 99-00's with red\clears than tezzas, wouldn't that make red\clears "played out"? give the guy a break. but just for your info, i would have at least gone with at least ngk wires, i'm running bosch +4 right now just to see how could they are, but i will only use ngk wires on my car.

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
pushVTEC said:
everyone started somewhere guys. you know when you first got your civs you were proud of them and wanted to show them off when you did something to them. As for the altezzas, who cares if he has them or not? everyone says they are "played out" but i would think if that's the case i see more cars that aren't 99-00's with red\clears than tezzas, wouldn't that make red\clears "played out"? give the guy a break. but just for your info, i would have at least gone with at least ngk wires, i'm running bosch +4 right now just to see how could they are, but i will only use ngk wires on my car.
You think that NGK wires are better than Bosch? I just figured that I'd get either Bosch for both or NGK for both...thanks for the help though :)

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I dont think there is any need to say he has no right to post pics.
I believe the only time that you have a right to trash him for his car is if he states it is something its not. Otherwise it is HIS car that is being customised to HIS taste.

Who would be jumping on the bandwagon if he customised it to his taste and you bashed him because you heard altezzas are now out of style????? think about it.

Hey guys I heard the latest craze was to NOT have altezzas, quick everyone take them off. Isnt that a bandwagon movement.

*SNAP* Catch 22 Biatches!

Keep at it Danman1116, u will eventaully make it look like it does in your head, just keep it real and stick to what you like.
Props

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
PulsaGTi-R said:
I dont think there is any need to say he has no right to post pics.
I believe the only time that you have a right to trash him for his car is if he states it is something its not. Otherwise it is HIS car that is being customised to HIS taste.

Who would be jumping on the bandwagon if he customised it to his taste and you bashed him because you heard altezzas are now out of style????? think about it.

Hey guys I heard the latest craze was to NOT have altezzas, quick everyone take them off. Isnt that a bandwagon movement.

*SNAP* Catch 22 Biatches!

Keep at it Danman1116, u will eventaully make it look like it does in your head, just keep it real and stick to what you like.
Props
Why thanx man...i greatly appreciate it..and ya someday I hope to make it look like the way I want it :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
just chillin said:

haters? what? so you're saying because you have altezzas on your civic we're all supposed to tell you how awesome your car is? oh please... i see 100's of civic's a month, and altezzas are poo, so how's your car anything special? maybe if you do something in better taste, like some nice (not chrome) rims, stock tails, drop, cf hood, etc then maybe more people would like your car.
Some people would say just having a civic or a honda at all is "rice". I happen to like the Lexus taillights and I think they look good on some cars, as well as chrome rims. People just down your stuff so they can feel like their stuff is better. However you want to distinguish your car is cool with me. At least you didnt post dirty pictures of your car with closeups w/dings and scratches, now that aint too cool. A lot of stuff everyone puts on their cars is form over function (cf hood).

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
thank you :)

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Werd!! man i don't know what it is about her...just drives me WILD!! Her and Britney DAMN :)

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
BTW u got AIM?

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Thanx :D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hey guys I heard the latest craze was to NOT have altezzas, quick everyone take them off. Isnt that a bandwagon movement?
Well wheres my replies????????
:D

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
ya thats what they call a bandwagon movement and either way I AIN'T taking them off

41 - 60 of 77 Posts