Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im riding down the road with my gf, normal everyday route then i hear it a loud screeching of tire, i look to my rear view and see a white work van plowing into the back of my sol, thanks to a lady behind the van who pushed the van into me. I WAS PISSED. the back bumper was sorta pushed off the side and i was like spider crack on the top, and clear cost was chipping off. Estimate was $746.86 on the damage. This was not the only thing wrong with the car there were plenty of other dents on the car from my previous accident. All of the damage on the whole car with be fixed soon with the help from the check the insurance company will give me. So in a way this is good luck.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Delsol9 said:
Im riding down the road with my gf, normal everyday route then i hear it a loud screeching of tire, i look to my rear view and see a white work van plowing into the back of my sol, thanks to a lady behind the van who pushed the van into me. I WAS PISSED. the back bumper was sorta pushed off the side and i was like spider crack on the top, and clear cost was chipping off. Estimate was $746.86 on the damage. This was not the only thing wrong with the car there were plenty of other dents on the car from my previous accident. All of the damage on the whole car with be fixed soon with the help from the check the insurance company will give me. So in a way this is good luck.
nice to know you're ok and your whip didn't get totalled...damn women drivers :rolleyes <--- that was a joke, please LADIES don't get mad ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.