• clear

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • black

Votes: 15 30.6%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
that is fucking Dope!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks man!!!!!! How much did it all cost you and what kit is it?

Keep the corners amber...stock outside it the best look for integras!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drag manifold, t3/t4 and downpipe, custom intercooler, Tail wastegate, DSM 450cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump. Hondata 2B, then i got the IM and carsound cat.
The Drag pieces were used and obviosly the injectors. it was about 2400 for the parts.

·
Registered
260 Posts
OEM amber corners looks best on black cars IMO. I have my clear corners stored in my closet. Clear corners may look better on white and red colored cars.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I gotta say amber, but that is b/c I am a big fan of sleepers, and the more superficial mods you have, less stock it looks.. I love going after cars that look all modd'ed out but still cant beat my car that looks stock, but is really not... *grin I rhymed too

·
Registered
204 Posts
im going to have to deviate and say clear too... there's a black gs-r running around where I live and it has clears w/ tinted windows and it looks real nice and clean too.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Acuradriva... how bout we just swap cars.... i've already got a red gs-r w/ clears. I would have no trouble adjusting to black boosted teg heheheheh

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
i like the smoked look . i did thme on mine and a buddies yellow ITR . they looked good on both. mine are just alot darker.

looking good so far, but IMO that ic looks beat, i dont like his design. But all in all how you liking it ?

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
I had smoked on the old integra it looked nice, i would stay amber or go smoked black...

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
itr206 said:
i like the smoked look . i did thme on mine and a buddies yellow ITR . they looked good on both. mine are just alot darker.

looking good so far, but IMO that ic looks beat, i dont like his design. But all in all how you liking it ?
whats bad about the design? should the in/out be up higher. centered?
I like it aot its only at 5pdi for now but its a great improvement over stock and it makes some cool sounds.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
the design itself is shitty, i dont like his work .
the cores are too small for the end tanks , and the tops and bottoms arent blocked off with like an alum plate. its just semi shaved off fins.
i just think you coulda got better for your money

you make the comparison

1 - 20 of 42 Posts