Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
90hatchDXR said:
jackson racing supercharger
Either that, a turbo, or a swap....

I mean he can go with the typical intake header, and exhaust, but that will only get you so far. Forced induction, or a DOHC will get him a lot further.

· Registered
440 Posts
yes please stay away from jackson racing unles ur friend is rich and likes to blow his money on anything.....but im sure in the future board memebers wouldn't wanna put up with frustrations ull probably have with it later

id atleast go with the vortech one if supercharger was the choice

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
Aaron_909 said:
yes please stay away from jackson racing unles ur friend is rich and likes to blow his money on anything.....but im sure in the future board memebers wouldn't wanna put up with frustrations ull probably have with it later

id atleast go with the vortech one if supercharger was the choice
Come on guys...

There is ONE bad story going around the boards about the JRSC. I mean Im sure some people have had some trouble with the thing, but look at how many people have them, and love them...

Go over to CSI, and go see how many JRSCed Si's are in there. 99% of them say they love it, and are running some damn good times!!! My buddy has one on his GS-R, has had it for well a year, maybe even 2. He loves it, and ran somewhere in the 13's with it.

· Registered
585 Posts
hey RoliPoliAzn is that pic in your sig for real or is it photoshoped? my friend thinks it is but im not sure can you settle this for me.

· Registered
1,226 Posts
Rice-Box said:
Alright I Am Open For All Suggestions, My Buddy Is Runnin A 95 Civic Si And He Isn't Happy About The Speed And He Doesn't Know What To Do. What Should He Do To Make It Faster ?
what kind of buget is he working with? it would be much easier to throw some ideas your way if we knew what kind of price range to shoot for?

· Registered
952 Posts
Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$

Rice-Box said:
Does any one know the price of a
B16C
or B18C6 Motor ?
its b16a and b18c5 :D ... the c5 is outta the 5grand budget and the b16a, in my opinion, isnt worth it, but its better then the 125 hp, 109 tq he is making stock... B18b turbo is my suggestion...
Go to www.hondamotorsonline.com

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.