Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
99civ said:
that car is quicker then ur dsm u piece of horseshit, it can chirp em into 3rd
what does that have to do with this video.......he hasnt said that it could beat it.......

and my car can chirp third.....but its not fast :byye

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey robbie or adam who ever is on robbies name i didnt say my dsm was faster never raced mitch and i cant chirp them into third im awd so sweet guys

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
prshrzd said:
hey robbie or adam who ever is on robbies name i didnt say my dsm was faster never raced mitch and i cant chirp them into third im awd so sweet guys
awd > *

·
Registered
442 Posts
that was really nice man...i am gunna be putting a b16a head on my fully built up botton end from a LS so i got a LS vtec set up but anyway nice vids

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
99civ said:
that car is quicker then ur dsm u piece of horseshit, it can chirp em into 3rd
The vids were kind annoying since they were bouncing all over the place with the camera. Had it been mounted somewhere more rigid it would have been better. And just because it chirps doesn't mean its fast, just that it has a good clutch. And AWD is better and if they chirp then they have hella HP and torque. A real test of power is when an AWD car has to fight for grip when launching.

By the way it didn't seem all that fast in the video but definately faster than a bike.

·
Registered
494 Posts
lol i was fuckin around jesus sons...i know the kid who posted and the ones of the car...no panty bunching here :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts