Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
aznromeox said:
it`s 1200 off but still shifting at 9 :) speedo was a bug and it was low boost, i am the driver :).. but im on a buddys screen name..
Name Tino im from Olympia Wa.
9k? Christ...

If you're ever down by Redmond you should let me check it out. Pretty sick car. How much did it cost you?

·
Registered
17 Posts
well i have a shop here in olympia all the work was done by me and my buddies at the shop..
i just started building another block for it.. hehe hks pistons and rods and goodies... i will take you for a spin sometime.

This is driver agian lol singed in w my name,

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
SpoolinByYou said:
well i have a shop here in olympia all the work was done by me and my buddies at the shop..
i just started building another block for it.. hehe hks pistons and rods and goodies... i will take you for a spin sometime.

This is driver agian lol singed in w my name,
Daaaaamn. You gonna up the boost on it or what? You plannin to drift/use it on the track at all? Or is it just gonna be a highway-terror? Regardless, I'd go for a ride in it, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
44 Posts
damn that thing hauls ass, you get like a day time vid of that.....nice...my friends friend is doing the same thing...its been out of commision for quite a while now...almost a year now....but im sure it hauls ass....goodjob .... you wanna take me for a ride too?

·
Registered
17 Posts
lol , 26`s do have solid lifters... :) prob not good to take it ther all the time but hey, that was the first night it was mobile.. hehe
geting ready to put a set of gt series turbo on it.. and some fuel goodies.. also can`t wait till i get my new block in!..

also gonna do some dyno`n this week. get it running correctly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.