1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
48 Posts
hey talon man just wondering wut u did to ur tibby. i say ur vid and it was sick. i recently was in volved in an accident and hav ot sell my accord and i was thinking about getting 1.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
]\/[UGEN_K1D said:
hey talon man just wondering wut u did to ur tibby. i say ur vid and it was sick. i recently was in volved in an accident and hav ot sell my accord and i was thinking about getting 1.
Inatke Exhaust and cams.. Thats about it.. It had 3900miles on it when I got it.. so I guess the guy that had it before put all the stuff in it then it got reposessed... I just found out from the dealership 2 days ago!>. I was wondering why it was at 215!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Damn man, I don't usually care about burnouts and crap (something strikes me funny about how expensive my tires are and the thought of burning out kills me), but that was pretty fuggin cool. I especially liked how at the end the rubber on the asphalt was bubbling, was neat. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
bad ass burnout

HEy thanx for the props! the truck is a 93 silverado and had a set of spare tires so we decided to smoke em' it could of been better if it wasnt so windy but i can complain we had fun i got 3 more to smoke so keep a look out for some more!!!

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
89z24kid said:
HEy thanx for the props! the truck is a 93 silverado and had a set of spare tires so we decided to smoke em' it could of been better if it wasnt so windy but i can complain we had fun i got 3 more to smoke so keep a look out for some more!!!
thats Robert.. the owner of the truck.. he had to re-register so yea.. kudos go to him!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
well robert and i may not like each other much but that was a bad ass burnout. the whole bubbling rubber and actually hearing it sizzling was messed up but really cool. nice video justin. and nice burnout robert.
laters

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tranceman16 said:
dont get a Tiburon man hondas are better fuck Hyundai thats a cheap version of honda man. HONDA POWER !
Already got it.. And yes Im DAMN proud of it! Nothing against Honda,(raced a few so far.. nothing spectacular) but im soon to be getting those Corvettes and camaros soon.LoL Eaton S/C here we come :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
super charged z71

yeah I found that s/c for my truck they only want 1200.00 for it so its not too bad!!! Cant wait for that tax return lol :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts