Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Thats my buddys supra, he shouldn't get pissed about me posting this I don't think because he has a website up anyway so its already on the net...but heres my buddys sick ass supra. Thing is street driven not everyday but its driven on the street and it is F*CKIN SICK.

http://eric.cayton.org/main/movies/Axoman and Basupra_2.wmv

right click save as...its one of the better vids on his site, and rep me bishes. :p

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
damn badass supra. Is it auto or manual. Nice times; u get the rep.try to get us some street footage. :D :clap

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Wow that thing sounded nasty!!(In a good way) And it's a 5spd(98honda)

You get teh rep :clap

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
10sec_talon_man said:
Wow that thing sounded nasty!!(In a good way) And it's a 5spd(98honda)

You get teh rep :clap
supras are 6 speed man

and that thing is insane....wut a street machine. rep for sure

·
Mowing ur Mom's lawn
2,885 Posts
acuragsr18 said:
supras are 6 speed man

and that thing is insane....wut a street machine. rep for sure
there are a few years they made them 5 speeds. from like 96-97 or something like that, then at the end of the 97 run they switched back to a 6speed

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LostSolVTEC said:
there are a few years they made them 5 speeds. from like 96-97 or something like that, then at the end of the 97 run they switched back to a 6speed
correct.

underhood shot

thats Erics supra guy in the video. the other really BA supra in my little town is Tim's its black also...theres only one other supra in this town I know of thats worth shit and its white and it belongs to this old guy we all know as "Supra Bob"

this is Tims supra.

heres his Dyno its an older one 800 something HP, 600 something lbft of torque on 25psi at a local shop here in town.

right click save as http://eric.cayton.org/main/movies/Tim_dyno.wmv

oh yes, as for street footage, heres my boy raping a Porsche 996 TT http://eric.cayton.org/main/movies/movies-general/BPU++Supra vs Porsche996TT.mpeg

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
maybe I'm missin somethin here.... but what was up with the reaction times?? 1.6 reaction time??

·
Registered
43 Posts
LostSolVTEC said:

Incorrect...
93+ Supras all were 6 spd manuals or 4 spd autos. In 1996, Supras only came in auto because Toyota could not get the 6spd to meet OBD2 specs. In 1997, Surpa turbos were back with both 6 spd manuals and autos. Only the non turbo model came with the 5 spd.... :D

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
CRVTEC0WNZJ00Thats my buddys supra said:
http://eric.cayton.org/main/movies/Axoman%20and%20Basupra_2.wmv[/url]

right click save as...its one of the better vids on his site, and rep me bishes. :p

That car was EVIL!!!! The only gripe I have is what was with the stupid long burn outs evrery time he went to the line? Kinda over kill but damn the thing was fast!!! Just seemed it could have been faster if he drove a little less showboat like. Just seemed to dump the clutch. Those aside it was a super fast car. Nice and you get a rep for it. :tu

·
Registered
240 Posts
njn63 said:
You guys should come up to one of the street car chaos events in Morroco. I bet you could get some ignorent red neck to throw down a few hundred bucks to race. Plus, i'd love to hear the crowd reaction.

1. I have the funny feeling that the owner of that Supra isn't going to drive it out on the street with ET Streets. And if I'm correct in my assumption, that car wouldn't run worth a shit on the street.

2. Either way, regarding the tires, I know of more than a few "ignant ********" that would make quick work of that car ;)

Nice vid/car btw!

Jon

·
Registered
2 Posts
LostSolVTEC said:

lmao first off only N/a's come 5spd. all TT's are 6spd or auto. In 1996 they only came auto. 97-98 were still 6spd's but OBDIIs.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
reaction time doesnt factor into the down the track time.

you could sit there for hours and go down the track and it wouldnt matter, the clock doesnt start until you cross the line

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
98Vtec said:
reaction time doesnt factor into the down the track time.

you could sit there for hours and go down the track and it wouldnt matter, the clock doesnt start until you cross the line

Exactly! That chaps my ass when ppl think there reaction time effects there ET... Only time it even matters is when racing in bracket.. Heads up it doesnt matter because the quicker/more experienced car will always win (Unless a breakdown.. It's common sense.. faster more experience=win):p :clap

1 - 20 of 44 Posts