Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bumper lights and corner lights alternate when I hit the turn signal (bumper blinks, then corner blinks, ect...)...

I see other Accords, and their bumper and corner lights blink at the same time....did the previous owner play with the wiring??

I want to wire my bumper lights to come on with my parking lights but also stay on all the time, but don't want to disrupt the alternating blinking pattern (they'll stay on constantly, but blink when I hit the turn signal).

I guess I'll just tap into the Power wire to the bulb that doesn't blink and splice that into the bumper bulb somehow.

I see that the bulb in my bumper lens has 2 filaments. I thought that one filament was on constantly, and the other was used to *flash* with the turn signal.

Any tips??

· Registered
1 Posts
i've got a 94 accord

and it alternates only when my lights are on. but they blink at the same time when you turn your corner lamps on. when all my lights are off during the day. only the corner lamp blinks. i haven't touched the wiring. but i bought my car used. :cool: i've been wondering about that too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.