Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,,
A month ago I changed my left side upper control arm, I had an adj. camber in there, had the car aligned and no problem or pulling except that the upper arm was hitting the wheel well. Since that camber on that side was going bad anyways I decided to replace it with the one that came with the new mobdro lucky patcher kodi upper control arm and ball joint and have the car re-aligned. Well I did that and also changed the sway bar links and link bushings, no more hitting on the wheel well. Later that day I also installed a new set of brembo rotors and honda pads and then realigned the car. After doing this the car is now pulling to the right as I drive. I brought it back to the shop and they checked the aligment. 3 of my cambers are slightly out of spec, but that should not cause the pulling, am I right? The shop rotated the tires and it still pulls and they don;t have any other suggestions. When I changed the sway bar links I did notice that the right lower ball joint has a little play, could this be the reason why it is pulling. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Print out of the alignment enclosed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts