Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used the minota toyota race car in the Motegi Super Speedway 150 Mile race, it was all good until the 48th lap, the car was stuck in 50mph. I just went in for a pit stop and refilled the fuel and everything. Is there a setting I'm missing?

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
ill ph8ed said:
I went into pit again after this happened, and made sure the fuel is refilled, and still does the same thing :bh

when you pitted, did a screen come up for options on the tires, and fuel, and also a or b spec mode? did you check to see if the fuel was still in yes?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shibby H22A said:
when you pitted, did a screen come up for options on the tires, and fuel, and also a or b spec mode? did you check to see if the fuel was still in yes?
Yes, the screen came up and I choose, superhard tires for front and rear, yes under fuel, and selected a spec mode... I dunno whats wrong with this shit

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VTEC_prelude99 said:
Then the only thing I could think of is that the game screwed up, just make sure you don't run of fuel before pitting.
I dunno when it'll run out of fuel since there's no warning or indication of any kind
Should I go back to gamestop and make an exchange?

·
Registered
462 Posts
ill ph8ed said:
I dunno when it'll run out of fuel since there's no warning or indication of any kind
Should I go back to gamestop and make an exchange?
Every time you change tires fill up the tank regardless of what the gagues read, my tires always wear out before fuel runs out, so each time I change tires I also fill up. You use super-hard racing tires or sumthing? Cause I use medium racing tires and by time they wear out only half of my fuel is gone, I take fuel each pit stop just to be safe..and no I don't think you need to exchange your game, i think what happened to you was just a werid 1 time glitch thing.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shibby H22A said:
when you press accelrate does the gas pedal gauge go full? or is it limited? and did you try to restart the endurance?
This happened on around the 45th lap, twice already. I thought it was the car first, so I changed to another car and raced at another race. I used the 350z LM race car in the Suzuka 1000Km race but used bspec this time. It did the same thing on the 20th some lap. The gas pedal limits at 50mph, it's like those 5 secs penality things in the special condition event races when you hit a rival car or a wall, except it's like no end to it.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
ill ph8ed said:
There's a fricking fuel gauge... haha

~Peace

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
VTEC_prelude99 said:
Every time you change tires fill up the tank regardless of what the gagues read, my tires always wear out before fuel runs out, so each time I change tires I also fill up. You use super-hard racing tires or sumthing? Cause I use medium racing tires and by time they wear out only half of my fuel is gone, I take fuel each pit stop just to be safe..and no I don't think you need to exchange your game, i think what happened to you was just a werid 1 time glitch thing.
I use superhard racing tires on the endurance races. everytime I go for pit, I always leaves the default unchanged which is replace front and back tires, refuel...

How do you know how much fuel you have left? I dont think you'll empty the fuel before 50 laps on the superspeed ring though.

In bspec, when this happens and I go to the director's view, there's weird ass sign next to my car's name, something with a slash over it, kinda like a no parking sign. This is pissing me off :mad

·
Registered
462 Posts
ill ph8ed said:
This happened on around the 45th lap, twice already. I thought it was the car first, so I changed to another car and raced at another race. I used the 350z LM race car in the Suzuka 1000Km race but used bspec this time. It did the same thing on the 20th some lap. The gas pedal limits at 50mph, it's like those 5 secs penality things in the special condition event races when you hit a rival car or a wall, except it's like no end to it.
It occured more than once? Jeez...maybe there is something wrong with your disc. Did you continue driving when it got stuck at 50? Did it ever unstuck itself after a while?

·
Registered
462 Posts
ill ph8ed said:
I use superhard racing tires on the endurance races. everytime I go for pit, I always leaves the default unchanged which is replace front and back tires, refuel...

How do you know how much fuel have left? I dont think you'll empty the fuel before 50 laps on the superspeed ring though.

This is pissing me off :mad
Uh theres a fuel gauge right next to your Tachometer in first person & roof view. In 3rd person view the fuel gauge is to the left of the G-force meter

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
VTEC_prelude99 said:
It occured more than once? Jeez...maybe there is something wrong with your disc. Did you continue driving when it got stuck at 50? Did it ever unstuck itself after a while?
Yup, I raced one lap after this and go into the pit again hoping this will fix my problem but I came out still fucked up! All those fuckers are like 3 laps ahead of me and there's no way to win, so I got mad and turned my ps2 off.

·
Registered
969 Posts
if it keeps doing that go exchange your game, i bought insurance for my game at EB, was only like 2dollars for insurance ...... so if it cracks, big scratch, defected in any sort i get a brand new one for free :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.