Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was going into a private neighborhood and didnt have a pass so me and my two drunk friends decided we should just haul ass through the exitand the guard jumped out so i swerved and missed him and then we went to my friends to smoke out which we did and then we left only to be pulled over two seconds later i got charged with trespassing and wreckless driving and minor possession of alcohol and pot

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and to pay the 1100 dollars worth of tickets i had to sell my baby
sniff sniff sr22 insurance :'(

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Dumbass

Drinking and driving is SWEEEEEEEEEETTTTT. Half of my friends do it so i steal their keys and leave, only to see them later that night driving around because they have a spare key lying around. It's shitty as hell, I hope it taught u a lesson, what if you woulda smoked that guard?

·
Registered
149 Posts
same here no sympathy for you.. i think its best, that you dont drive a honda.. ever! cos your careless, and your pot head. :mad:

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
maybe next time you'll be driving drunk/high and alone, and hit a tree doing 110. That way we all win, one less shit bag driving drunk/high, and you don't have to worry about paying tickets

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
well bookin it around the guard i have to admit was funny shit, but dont blaze and drive if you are gonna do stupid shit ... if you woulda been sober you probably could have just explained that you werent trespassing, your friend lives there.

·
Registered
731 Posts
raise your hand if you want people to stop being so fucking stupid

everyone acts like drugs and alcohol are so cool :idiots:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Birdy said:
to bad he didn't get hit huh:rolleyes:
well not that part, but didnt we all do stupid shit in our younger days? I remember one time i was drivin my dads bronco and i made a u turn on some residentail street and went across like 5 peoples front yards in the process.

·
Registered
456 Posts
infinatenexus said:
maybe next time you'll be driving drunk/high and alone, and hit a tree doing 110. That way we all win, one less shit bag driving drunk/high, and you don't have to worry about paying tickets
thats brutally honest, but true.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
hey who wishes they were as cool as this guy? I sure as hell do!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
recaro_civic_R said:
Wow... I wouldn't be whining if I were you. It's your own fault for being incredibly careless.:eek:

Sorry dude, but no sympathy for you.
ditto, stupid people fuck things up for the rest of us. its people like you that make my insurance rates go up

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
Melt said:
well not that part, but didnt we all do stupid shit in our younger days? I remember one time i was drivin my dads bronco and i made a u turn on some residentail street and went across like 5 peoples front yards in the process.
hahahahaha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts