Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
Lookin nice. Some CTR (real or replica) headlights would be a nice touch, i believe.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Nice Si. I like it a lot! Did you have any problems cutting out the black grid/grill down low where you FMIC is at? You know...the stuff that was there when it was stock.

What kind of gas mileage do you get with your Si-T? What disk are you running in your FMU? How much are you boosting? I like your car a lot!

·
Registered
422 Posts
damn dude - you make it sound like your car was stock or somethign - thats what i thought but then i saw the FMIC - i was like :eek: shit - thats is very nice - how much boost do you run?
lookin at your engine - there is alot of shit going on in there - my shit is basic...i still have the PS and AC - butn othing else - no cruise - no ABS nothin - no winshield washer res..nothing...your engine bay is crazy

·
Registered
952 Posts
::drool::

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
only 5 psi at the moment. i just got in all installed not that long ago. still looking to replace injectors and maybe some igntion components soon. then i will consider rasiing the boost some. for the fmu it is the one form the kit,vortech.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts