Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am only 15 but in febuary i turn sixteen and can drive. this is my civic.
i bought it like this and it is in shop now becouse when i shift down it dies.
it has an h22 engine with an injen intake, i am not sure what kind of muffler, it is dropped 2 inches al around with dropzone coilovers, it has a gauge pod with temp and oil pressure gauges in it, the rims are just cheap motoracing ones that came with it, it also has apc clear corners and an apc front strut bar it also has slotted/drilled rotors in the front rims. once i get it back from shop i will get some pics of the engine and the car after it was lowered. thanks for reading.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

bought it for 3200$ the guy i bought it from said the swap was done in texas and i live washington he said he went down there to pick it up.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
yea it looks good, but would look better with out those rims and the corners are ok but i perfer stock.

·
Registered
693 Posts
you don't want the 1 piece halo projectors, after awhile the halo lights start to burn out. some copmanys have replacments but you have to pull them apart to fix them and try to reseal them properly

·
Registered
33 Posts
you car looks sweet man, if i were you id go with some amber corners, and keep the stock headlights, throw some bronze, or flat black 15" rims. and call it....very very nice

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
civich22aswap said:
is there any one peice aftermarket headlight that arent just garbage. :confused
imo, no, i dont like aftermarket headlights, i just love my stock lights with my amber corners

1 - 9 of 9 Posts