Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

is its wack? why yes it is. if its too big then just save the pic and view in a pic viewing program

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would but we were supposed to have a slogan of some sort in there so i used the one from there website.

·
Registered
417 Posts
the pics on the top left and bottom right are too squished, you should keep the proportions the same.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

if i put that pic in there, i wonder if my teacher would know its not a full bmw. :evil and i was bored when i made it so i know its really really really aweful.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
a few suggestions, i assume your using photoshop, prolly 7.0 or CS right? so why dont you try using some blend modes on the different pics. also, to get the background on the pics to fade more to the black background, instead of just stopping, bust out your eraser and lower the opacity to about 15% or so, and keep going over the edges to soften them and blend them into the background. also, maybe loose the halo glow around the BMW symbol and text, its kinda cheesy

edit: dont for get, in a collage, the pics can overlap, which might make it a more visually interesting compsistion overall

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CivicPwR_56 said:
a few suggestions, i assume your using photoshop, prolly 7.0 or CS right? so why dont you try using some blend modes on the different pics. also, to get the background on the pics to fade more to the black background, instead of just stopping, bust out your eraser and lower the opacity to about 15% or so, and keep going over the edges to soften them and blend them into the background. also, maybe loose the halo glow around the BMW symbol and text, its kinda cheesy

edit: dont for get, in a collage, the pics can overlap, which might make it a more visually interesting compsistion overall
i blended it in another one i did and the teach needs the glow around the text or she'll say its hard to read and points get taken off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts