Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can cause this? I lose a few hours about once or twice a month. I have pretty good virus protection, so I don't think it's a virus. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
maybe your CMOS battery is dieing

This. It's a good thing motherboards these days are set up to completely autodetect settings from the factory. I bet your bootup time is a tad longer as well because it must autodetect every time it starts up.

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This. It's a good thing motherboards these days are set up to completely autodetect settings from the factory. I bet your bootup time is a tad longer as well because it must autodetect every time it starts up.
Cool...thanks, dude(s). I was thinking was in that direrction, since it's like 5+ years old. Another fucking hassle! :lol

·
Registered
5,141 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
If you're using Windows, it's too retarded to actually look at any of the thousands of public timekeeping services on the internet to see if it has the right time. So that could be it.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
OMG! THANKS TIPSGURU, YOU'VE SAVED THE DAY!

GUYS, DID YOU HEAR WHAT THE TIPSGURU JUST SAID? HE SAID YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR CMOS BATTERY, CALL THE FBI AND LET THEM KNOW WE DON'T NEED THEIR HELP ON THIS CASE ANYMORE!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts