Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
How was it attached to the bumper??? I know with the mugen lips if your car is low and/or you have shitty streets, if you leave the screws out of the center, and only attach the lip on the sides (in the wheel wells) it will allow more flex so it will "push up" rahter than break.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
commador said:
How was it attached to the bumper??? I know with the mugen lips if your car is low and/or you have shitty streets, if you leave the screws out of the center, and only attach the lip on the sides (in the wheel wells) it will allow more flex so it will "push up" rahter than break.

2 screws in wheels wells. Just a cheap POS hardplastic lip. :bh

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Nyceguy17 said:
2 screws in wheels wells. Just a cheap POS hardplastic lip. :bh
Thats what I got how did you break it? and mine was only 90 so its cheap to but it gets the job done :hehe You should of bent a 2 inch thick steel pipe in behind the lip so it would never break DUH thats what all the pros are doing now you n00b :cool

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
4_door-Johny said:
Thats what I got how did you break it? and mine was only 90 so its cheap to but it gets the job done :hehe You should of bent a 2 inch thick steel pipe in behind the lip so it would never break DUH thats what all the pros are doing now you n00b :cool

Well, when I backed outta the spot, it musta got pulled a bit off, then when I started driving, I think the wind pulled it under the car and I ran it over.

DOH!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
4_door-Johny said:
Dude I just hit a possum and busted my lip off when i got home it was gone :fu fuck all aminmals but this might be a good thing cause I am guna get unsurnece to replace the whole front end and repaint so that might be good :clap
Damn Karma :hehe Good luck getting the lips replaced. my type r lip is on its way so i hope that i never run mine over. i never had a problem with my mugen it was just to much for my taste. i like how clean the type r lips look. but on ek's the mugen is awesome :w00t

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
egvtec said:
Damn Karma :hehe Good luck getting the lips replaced. my type r lip is on its way so i hope that i never run mine over. i never had a problem with my mugen it was just to much for my taste. i like how clean the type r lips look. but on ek's the mugen is awesome :w00t

or on eg8's....:hehe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.