Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a Milano Red 99 Sport Shift.....I don't know the miles or price off hand but i'll find out if anyone really wants it....

Chi-Town

·
Registered
2 Posts
i dont think too many ppl are gonna be lookin for that sport shift stuff... every body loves sh . ehhe there is a 1997 prelude sh 47k miles for 7300 salvage title. needs little work.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I don't think people really want an automatic prelude now days, people are just looking for 5spds, and not just an SH, but also a base model since those are just a bit faster;) but not by much

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Prelude is great car and the auto isn't as slow as everyone thinks it is, but there is a good chance the tranny will go if you drive the car as it was intended. My SS is getting swaped as soon as the parts arrive friday. It will cost some $$ but not as much as I was quoted for a rebuild that will probably break again (on second broke tranny now going to 5spd). Buyer beware, but Honda is actually taking some resposibility because they offered my a rebuilt tranny at wholesale, but that will still cost you a left nut.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts