Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I don't usually post here cuz i got a lude not a civic, but my dealership where I work is practically giving away 02 Civic Si's for $16733. PM me w/ questions.

Every color in stock...except that mustard color!

Please delete this post if its not allowed...

·
Retired *********
4,663 Posts
Damn, that's cheap. Invoice is around 17,300.

·
Registered
2 Posts
why are they dropping the prices so cheap? Are they not selling as well as they thought?

·
Retired *********
4,663 Posts
mitsuchick said:
why are they dropping the prices so cheap? Are they not selling as well as they thought?
Yeah, sales of the new Si suck. That is one of the reasons why the 99-00 Si is worth so much.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
My dealership said they'd give ME 16k to take one of those cars, haha j/k.. (I have no hatred towards them AT ALL, but they're just not selling well)

·
Registered
485 Posts
they are real cheap in PA too... 16500 or something... my 2000 Si is still worth more than what i payed for it... :D

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Its funny when I went to the dealer last time the salesman was like "is that your Si, to bad the new ones arent as good as the old ones. We cant move them at all" I was laughing with him just thinking how I am not suprised. Oh well if I could have one I would take the white one but I would have to win or something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts