10,346 Posts
How did the pink nose get on Speed?

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Nice, dude, nice.

· Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol most people on here are lucky enough just to have one car lmao you have like a billion cars
Well im nobody special, I did buy them all on my own, no financial help from anyone. Anyone can do it, im just motivated/lucky enough to find these cars. I dont have a high paying job, I just save and buy smart when I do decide to spend.

· Registered
359 Posts
Well im nobody special, I did buy them all on my own, no financial help from anyone. Anyone can do it, im just motivated/lucky enough to find these cars. I dont have a high paying job, I just save and buy smart when I do decide to spend.
are you possbily looking at adoption soon? i seem to know someone whos suddenly intrested :ninja:hug:D

· Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
are you possbily looking at adoption soon? i seem to know someone whos suddenly intrested :ninja:hug:D
Does this someone know how to cut the grass and wash the dishes?

Oh and on a side note, today I had an interview, not just any interview, but a 4½ hour interview with a small company you guys may have heard of; 3COM. If all goes well, I will be a highly trained network security technician for a BIG company! Wish me luck! Imagine what I could do if I actually made good money.:ninja

· Registered
19 Posts
oh well i was thinking to myself wow thes guys underestimated the little honda when they said 16 and such but then you ran exactly that ..i figured something was up cause you should be running around mid or high 14ish with 170hp in a del sol i just thought that was kinda odd ...lol

· Registered
359 Posts
oh well i was thinking to myself wow thes guys underestimated the little honda when they said 16 and such but then you ran exactly that ..i figured something was up cause you should be running around mid or high 14ish with 170hp in a del sol i just thought that was kinda odd ...lol
stock b16 doenst have 160 to the wheels. it was rated at 160 to the crank many years ago. age takes its toll on engines.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.